MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2016VII Scientific Conference with International Participation “Information-Measuring Equipment and Technologies” (IME&T 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 October 2016|
- A. Kuznetsov, V. Musalimov, A. Saenko, K. Trambitskiy, Journal of Instrumental Engineering 55, 51 (2012)
- M.V. Rukin, Safety systems (4), 61 (2009)
- C. Koulas, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering 7298, 72983Q (2009) doi: 10.1117/12.818987
- I Y. Furman, A. Krevetskiy, A. Peredreev, A. Rozhentsov, R. Hafizov, I. Egoshina, A. Leushin, Introduction in the contour analysis and it’s applications for the image and signal processing (Fizmalit, Moscow, 2003)
- H. Kennedy, Opt. Eng. V. 30, 1771 (1999) [CrossRef]
- N. Koshchavtsev, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering 4369, 81 (2001) doi: 10.1117/12.445278
- N. Topolskiy, A. Chlenov, T. Butcinskaya, M. Zemljanukhin, International workshop “Built Heritage: Fire Loss to Historic Buildings” (2004)
- E. Wixon, H. Rocky, Method and apparatus for determing ambient conditions from an image sequence, such as fog, haze or shadows, US patent no. 6037976 (2010)
- T. Yamagishi, M. Kishimoto, Fire detection system utilizing relationship of correspondence with regard to image overlap, US patent no. 5926280 (1999)
- R. Borsh, Imaging fire detector WO patent no. 01/67415 (2001)
- D.V. Shashev, S.V. Shidlovskiy, V.I. Syriamkin, A.V. Yurchenko, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 81, 012101 (2014) doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/81/1/012101 [CrossRef]
- D.V. Shashev, S.V. Shidlovskiy, Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing 51, 227 (2015) doi: 10.3103/S8756699015030036 [CrossRef]
- M. Eisman, Proceedings of SPIE – The International Society for Optical Engineering 5783, 71 (2005) doi: 10.1117/12.606718
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.