MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2016VII Scientific Conference with International Participation “Information-Measuring Equipment and Technologies” (IME&T 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||11 October 2016|
- E-government wikibooks URL: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/E-government/
- Case 1. Singapore’s e-citizen Portal URL: http://www.ecitizen.gov.sg
- Case 2. The women’s services site URL: http://www.cserv.gov.bc.ca/womens_services/links/index.htm
- The British Columbia government portal site URL: http://www.gov.bc.ca
- S.R. Joseph, International journal of technology marketing 5(9), 18 (2015)
- G. Sharma, X. Bao, W. Qian, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering 2, 19 (2012)
- T. Vassos, Advantages and disadvantages of E-governance URL: Available at http://www.ehow.com/info_8473642_advantages-disadvantagesegovernance.html
- P. Ngulube, The Nature and Accessibility of E-government in Sub Saharan Africa. International Review of Information Ethics 7,1 (2007)
- M. Alshehri, S. Drew, Implementation of e-Government: advantages and challenges URL: http://www98.griffith.edu.au/dspace/bitstream/handle/10072/40620/72631_1.pdf?sequence=1
- UN E-government Survey 2014 URL: https://publicadministration.un.org/egovkb/portals/egovkb/documents/un/2014-survey/e-gov_complete_survey-2014.pdf
- Case Study of E-government of Korea URL: http://unpan1.un.org/intradoc/groups/public/documents/UNGC/UNPAN043625.pdf
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.