MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20162nd International Conference on Green Design and Manufacture 2016 (IConGDM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 October 2016|
- W.S.W. Salim, S.F. Sadikon, S.M. Salleh, N.A.M. Noor, M.F. Arshad, N. Wahid, IEEE Symposium on Business, Engineering and Industrial Applications, 23, 509 (2012)
- C.F. Chiu, W. Zhu, C.L. Zhang, Eng. Geol., 103, 1 (2009) [CrossRef]
- W.S.W. Salim, N.A.M. Noor, M.F. Arshad, N. Wahid, S.M. Salleh, Proceeding of the 2nd International Conference on Biotechnology and Environment Management (2012)
- T.A. Dang, S. Kamali Bernard, W.A. Prince, Constr. Build. Mater., 41, 602 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Azhar, C.M. Chan, A.T.A. Karim, Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 19, 8797 (2014)
- C.M. Chan, T. Mizutani, Y. Kikuchi, International Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering, 2, 270 (2011)
- H.W. Xiao, F.H. Lee, International Journal of Civil, Environmental, Structural, Construction and Architectural Engineering, 2, 144 (2008)
- G. Rajasekaran, S.N. Rao, Ocean Eng., 29, 545 (2002) [CrossRef]
- D. Ganesalingam, J. Ameratunga, G. Schweitzer, Proceeding of the 18th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (2013)
- Y. Watabe, T. Noguchi, Proceeding of Indian Geotechnical Conference (2011)
- A. Arulrajah, M.W. Bo, H. Nikraz, Proceeding of the 6th International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering Paper (2015)
- S. Kataoka, T. Horita, M. Tanaka, R. Tomita, M. Nakajima, Proceeding of the 18th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (2013)
- Y.T Kim, C. Lee, H.I. Park, Mar. Georesour. Geotec., 29, 1 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J. Kanadasan, A.F.A. Fauzi, H.A. Razak, P. Selliah, V. Subramaniam, S. Yusoff, Materials, 8, 6518 (2015)
- K.H. Lee, J.D. Kim, J. Civ. Eng., 17, 674 (2013)
- ASTM D6103-04, Standard Test Method for Flow Consistency of Controlled Low Strength Material (West Conshohocken 2004)
- C.M. Chan, M.N.M. Yusof, Modern Applied Science, 9, 13 (2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.