MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20162nd International Conference on Green Design and Manufacture 2016 (IConGDM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 October 2016|
- S.K. Faisal, J.M. Irwan, N. Othman, M.H. Wan Ibrahim, Flexural Toughness of Ring-Shaped Waste Bottle Fiber Concrete (EDP Sciences, 2016)
- S.A. Radziah, W.W.Z.A. Raziman, S. Shahiron, Physical and Mechanical Properties of Compressed Earth Brick (CEB) Containing Sugarcane Bagasse Ash (EDP Sciences, 2016)
- J. Norwati, A.H. Farhan, M.W.I. Haziman, P.J. Ramadhansyah, M.A. Fadzil, Z.A. Norul Ernida, D. Nurol Huda, Fresh Properties and Flexural Strength of Self-Compacting Concrete Integrating Coal Bottom Ash (MATEC Web of Conference, IConCEES, 01010, 47 2016)
- N. Chahal, R. Siddique, Constr. Build. Mater., 49, 161 (2013) [CrossRef]
- P. Ghosh, S. Mandal, Indian Journal Of Experimental Biology, 44(4), 336 (2006)
- S.K. Ramachandran, V. Ramakrishnan, S.S. Bang, ACI Material Jurnal, 98(1), 3 (2001)
- W.D. Muynck, K. Cox, N.D. Belie, W. Verstraete, Constr. Build. Mater., 22(5), 875 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J.M. Irwan, A. Faisal Alshalif, N. Othman, R.M Asyraf, Isolation of Ureolytic and Sulphate reduction bacteria: Acclimitize to concrete environment (Interntional conference on civil, Biological and Environmental Engineering (CBEE), Istanbul, Turkey 2014)
- J.M. Irwan, A. Faisal Alshalif, N. Othman, L.H. Anneza, Effect of Ureolytic Bacteria on Compressive strength and Water Permeability on Bio-concrete (International Conference on Civil, Architectural, Structural and Construction Engineering 2015).
- J. Xu, W. Yao, Cement Concrete Res. 64, 1 (2014) [CrossRef]
- U.A. Faiz, W.M.S. Shaikh Steve, Constr. Build. Mater., 70, 309 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S.A. Abo-El-Enein, A.H. Ali Fatma, N. Talkhan, H.A. Abdel-Gawwad, Housing and building national research center journal, 9(1), 36 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.