MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power System Analysis|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Mehran Keshavarzian, Charles H.Priebe, “Sag and Tension Calculation for Overhead Transmission Lines at High Temperatures-Modified Ruling Span Method” IEEE Transaction on Power Delivery, Vol. 15, No. 2, (2000)
- GECOL (General Electric Company of Libya), Updated Power Transmission System Layout, (2013)
- GECOL (General Electric Company of Libya), Overhead Transmission Line Design Standards, Version 1.0, 2007
- Superconducting power line to shore up New York grid, “Technical Report” by New Scientist Tech, New York Power Grid Authority, May (2007)
- J. E Hirsch, “The Origin of the Meissner Effect in New and Old Superconductors”, Physical Scripta, 85: 035704, (2012) [CrossRef]
- Rudolf de Bruyn Ouboter, “Heike Kamerlingh Onnes’s Discovery of Superconductivity”, Scientific American p 98, March (1997) [CrossRef]
- Brian Wareing, “Types and Uses of High Temperature Conductors”, Cigré WG48, AG06 Seminar, Bangkok, Thailand, (2006)
- Mbunwe Muncho Josephine, Development Trends of Superconducting Cables Technology for Power Transmission Applications, World Congress of Engineering & Computer Science (WCECS 2015), Vol I, San Francisco, USA, (2015).
- S. Yamaguchi, H. Koshizuka, K. Hayashi and T. Sawamura, “Concept and Design of 500m & 1000m DC Superconducting Power Cables in Ishikari, Japan”, IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivit, Volume 25, Issue 3, (2015). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.