MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power System Analysis|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- A. Hooshyar, M.A. Azzouz, and E.F. El-Saadany, “Distance Protection of Lines Emanating from Full-Scale Converter-Interfaced Renewable Energy Power Plants―Part I: Problem Statement.” IEEE Trans. Power Deliv., 30, 11 (2015)
- M. Ding, Z.C. Xu, W.S. Wang, X.L. Wang, Y.T. Song and D.Z. Chen, “A review on China ׳ s large-scale PV integration: Progress, challenges and recommendations,” Renew Sustain Energy Rev, 53, 14 (2016) [CrossRef]
- A. Marinopoulos, F. Papandrea, M. Reza, S. Norrga, F. Spertino, and R. Napoli, “Grid integration aspects of large solar PV installations: LVRT capability and reactive power/voltage support requirements,” Proc. IEEE Trondheim PowerTech, 8 (2011)
- M. Mirhosseini, J. Pou, and V. Agelidis, “Single and two-stage inverter based grid-connected photovoltaic power plants with ride-through capability under gridfaults,” IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, 10 (2014)
- M. Mirhosseini, J. Pou, and V. Agelidis, “Individual phase current Control with the capability to avoid overvoltage in grid-connected photovoltaic power plants under unbalanced voltage sags.” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., 30, 6 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R. A. Walling, R. Saint, R. C. Dugan, J. Burke, and L. A. Kojovic, “Summary of distributed resources impact on power delivery systems,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., 23 9 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Y. Lu, J. Du, X. Lin, and J. Ma, “An asymmetrical fault line selection based on I2 scalar product research in distribution system with DGs,” Proc. IEEE PES Gen. Meet., 6 (2008)
- J. Driesen and R. Belmans, “Distributed generation: Challenges and possible solutions,” Proc. IEEE Power Eng. Soc. General Meeting, 8 (2006)
- M. A. Haj-Ahmed and M. S. Illindala, “The Influence of Inverter-Based DGs and Their Controllers on Distribution Network Protection,” IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, 50, 10 (2014) [CrossRef]
- F. Coffele, C. Booth, and A. Dysko, “An adaptive overcurrent protection scheme for distribution networks,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., 30, 8 (2015) [CrossRef]
- J. Rocabert, A. Luna, F. Blaabjerg and P. Rodriguez, “Control of power converters in AC microgrids.” IEEE Trans. Power Deliv., 27 16(2012)
- S.H. Sun, H.Q. Ben, Y.G. Li, L.Y. Wang and S. Yu, “Theory analysis of harmonic current generation and harmonic current extraction of three-phase grid-connected inverter.” 9th International Conference on Power Electronics and ECCE Asia, 6 (2015)
- E. Ebrahimi, J.S. Mohammad, and G.B. Gevork, “Control of three-phase inverter based DG system during fault condition without changing protection coordination.” Int J of Electr Power Energy Syst, 63, 8 (2014) [CrossRef]
- China Electric Power Research Institute. GB/T 19964-2012. Technical requirements for connecting photovoltaic power station to power system. Beijing: Standards Press of China; (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.