MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power System Analysis|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- J. Zhu Theory of pump clearance [J]. Journal of Daya bay Nuclear Power, 2002(1); [Google Scholar]
- H.Z. He Investigation on screw thread connection loosing problem and the anti-loosing measures [J]. Mechanical development (Chinese), 1993, 3: 43–47. [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Hou Liao R.D. Research status and development trend of screw thread connection loosing process [J]. Structure and Environment Engineering (Chinese), 2014, 41(2): 39–52. [Google Scholar]
- H. Tang Loosening and Damage Mechanism of Thread Joined Structures in Nuclear Power Equipment [J]. Nuclear Power Engineering, 1999, 20(2): 111–116. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang Zeng G.Y. Zhao D.F. Experimental study on the threaded connection looseness in vibration environment [J]. China Heavy Equipment, 2010 (3): 23–25. [Google Scholar]
- KSB, Calculation of axial forces Caused by pump impellers and the suitable axial thrust balancing device, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.