MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power System Analysis|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- C.B Liu. S.L Jiang. Y.G Zheng. Experimental and computational failure analysis of a valve in anuclear power plant. Eng. Fail. Anal 22, 1 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B Panda, M Sujata, M Madan, S.K Bhaumik. Stress corrosion cracking in 316L stainless steel bellows of a pressure safety valve. Eng. Fail. Anal 36, 379 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D Gallina. Finite element prediction of crack formation induced by quenching in a forged valve. Eng. Fail. Anal 18, 2250 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xueyuan Xiang, Guoqiu He, Defeng Mo, Zhengfei Hu, Bing Liu. Effect of microstructure on Al-Si casting alloy in fatigue lifetime progress. Shanghai Materials 31, 49 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zhengyu Zhu, Guoqiu He, Chengshu Chen, Xiangqun Ding, Xiaoshan Liu. Low Cycle Fatigue Behavior of ZL101 Aluminum Alloy. Special Casting & Nonferrous Alloys 27, 256 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.