MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- A.A. Kostoglotov, “Application of invariant sets for synthesis of optimum systems,” Avtomatika i Vychislitel’naya Tekhnika, 5, pp. 26–35 (2002).
- A.A. Kostoglotov, A.I. Kostoglotov, and S.V. Lazarenko, “Joint maximum principle in the problem of synthesizing an optimal control of nonlinear systems,” Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 41, pp. 274–281 (2007). [CrossRef]
- A.A. Kostoglotov, A.I. Kostoglotov, S.V. Lazarenko, and L.A. Shevcova, «Synthesis of optimal control based on the combined-maximum principle,» University News. North-Caucasian region. Technical Sciences Series, 2, pp. 31–37 (2010).
- S.V. Lazarenko, “Method of synthesis of optimum control with use of the principle of Gauss,” Informacionno-izmeritel’nye i upravljajushhie sistemy, 12, pp. 37–43 (2013).
- A.I. Lur’e, Analytical mechanics. Moscow: Gos. Izd. Fiz.-Matem. Liter. (1961).
- B.N. Petrov and P.D. Krut’ko, “Design of algorithms for flight control based on solving inverse dynamics problems,” Izv. AN SSSR Tekhn. Kibernetika, 3, 161–172 (1981).
- G.N. Razorenov, “A method for synthesis of “soft” and “super-soft” control laws for final states of dynamic systems,” Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 52, pp. 1–15 (2013). [CrossRef]
- G.N. Razorenov and A. A. Samarin, Optimal Control Systems and Theory. Moscow: MO. (2007).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.