MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power System Analysis|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- G. Williamson, N. Jenkins, and G. Cornfield. Use of naturally occurring system disturbances to estimate the fault current contribution of induction motors.IEE Proceedings in Generation, Transmission and Distribution, 143, 3 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Mortley. The contribution to distribution network fault levels from the connection of distributed generation, KEMA Conference, London, UK, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Conner and A. Cruden. An automatic transient detection system which can be incorporated into an algorithm to accurately determine the fault level in networks with DG, International Universities Power Engineering Conference, London, UK, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yazdanpanahi, Y. W. Li, and W. Xu. A new control strategy to mitigate the impact of inverter-based dgs on protection system. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 3, 3(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Berry, S. Jupe, M. Meisinger, and J. Outram. Implementation of an active fault level monitoring system for distributed generation integration. International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution, Stockholm, Sweden (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Vovos and S. Hwachang. Analytical approach to large-scale system splitting for the regulation of fault levels. IEEE PowerTech Conference, Eindhoven, Holland, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Yahaya, M. F. Basar, Z. Ibrahim, M. N. N. Nasir, M. Y. Lada, and W. M. Bukhari. A Review on the Impact of Embedded Generation to Network Fault Level. International Conference on Mathematics Engineering and Industrial Applications, Penang, Malaysia (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Ratnadeep, Y. N. Bhosale, and S. Kulkarni.Fault level analysis of power distribution system. Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability Conference (ICEETS), Nagercoil, India (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Ibrahim and M. Idres. On-line fault level measurement. Electric Machines and Power Systems. 26, 2(1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Cornfield. Estimating system fault level from naturally occurring disturbances. IEE Colloquium onFault Level Assessment Guessing with Greater Precision, London, UK (1996) [Google Scholar]
- O. R. Ltd. Fault Level Prediction. [Online]. Available at: http://www.outramresearch.co.uk/flm/pages/product_fault_level_overview.shtml [Google Scholar]
- H. H, S. Subramanian, and K. Venkataraman. A novel technique for fault level prediction in active distribution networks. Advanced Power System Automation and Protection Conference, Nanjing, China(2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Ibrahim. Experimental Measurements of Fault Level For Sceco West, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Engineering Sciences, 15, 1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Rylander, W. M. Grady, A. Mansoor, and F. Gorgette. Passive agent system impedance monitoring station and method. US Patents (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gurrala and I. Sen. Power system stabilizers design for interconnected power systems.IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 25, 2 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, F. Shi, and Y. Liu. Enhancing optimal excitation control by adaptive fuzzy logic rules, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 63, 1 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Mendel, R. I. John, and F. Liu. Interval type-2 fuzzy logic systems made simple. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 14, 6(2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Bhati and R. Gupta. Robust fuzzy logic power system stabilizer based on evolution and learning. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 53, 1 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.