MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power System Analysis|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- G. Williamson, N. Jenkins, and G. Cornfield. Use of naturally occurring system disturbances to estimate the fault current contribution of induction motors.IEE Proceedings in Generation, Transmission and Distribution, 143, 3 (1996) [CrossRef]
- C. Mortley. The contribution to distribution network fault levels from the connection of distributed generation, KEMA Conference, London, UK, (2005)
- S. Conner and A. Cruden. An automatic transient detection system which can be incorporated into an algorithm to accurately determine the fault level in networks with DG, International Universities Power Engineering Conference, London, UK, (2012)
- H. Yazdanpanahi, Y. W. Li, and W. Xu. A new control strategy to mitigate the impact of inverter-based dgs on protection system. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 3, 3(2012) [CrossRef]
- J. Berry, S. Jupe, M. Meisinger, and J. Outram. Implementation of an active fault level monitoring system for distributed generation integration. International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution, Stockholm, Sweden (2013)
- P. Vovos and S. Hwachang. Analytical approach to large-scale system splitting for the regulation of fault levels. IEEE PowerTech Conference, Eindhoven, Holland, (2015)
- M. S. Yahaya, M. F. Basar, Z. Ibrahim, M. N. N. Nasir, M. Y. Lada, and W. M. Bukhari. A Review on the Impact of Embedded Generation to Network Fault Level. International Conference on Mathematics Engineering and Industrial Applications, Penang, Malaysia (2014)
- K. S. Ratnadeep, Y. N. Bhosale, and S. Kulkarni.Fault level analysis of power distribution system. Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability Conference (ICEETS), Nagercoil, India (2013)
- E. S. Ibrahim and M. Idres. On-line fault level measurement. Electric Machines and Power Systems. 26, 2(1998) [CrossRef]
- G. C. Cornfield. Estimating system fault level from naturally occurring disturbances. IEE Colloquium onFault Level Assessment Guessing with Greater Precision, London, UK (1996)
- O. R. Ltd. Fault Level Prediction. [Online]. Available at: http://www.outramresearch.co.uk/flm/pages/product_fault_level_overview.shtml
- H. H, S. Subramanian, and K. Venkataraman. A novel technique for fault level prediction in active distribution networks. Advanced Power System Automation and Protection Conference, Nanjing, China(2015)
- E. S. Ibrahim. Experimental Measurements of Fault Level For Sceco West, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Engineering Sciences, 15, 1 (2004)
- M. R. Rylander, W. M. Grady, A. Mansoor, and F. Gorgette. Passive agent system impedance monitoring station and method. US Patents (2013)
- G. Gurrala and I. Sen. Power system stabilizers design for interconnected power systems.IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 25, 2 (2010) [CrossRef]
- H. Zhang, F. Shi, and Y. Liu. Enhancing optimal excitation control by adaptive fuzzy logic rules, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 63, 1 (2014) [CrossRef]
- J. M. Mendel, R. I. John, and F. Liu. Interval type-2 fuzzy logic systems made simple. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 14, 6(2006)
- P. S. Bhati and R. Gupta. Robust fuzzy logic power system stabilizer based on evolution and learning. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 53, 1 (2013) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.