MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study on Power|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- N. Brushlinsky, M. Ahrens, S. Sokolov, P. Wagner. World Fire Statistics, Center of Fire Statistics of CTIF, 20: 63, (2015).
- G.I. Smelkov. Fire safety of the electrical wiring, M: Kabel: 328, (2009).
- S.V. Soleniy, O.Ya. Solenaya, A.P. Kovalev, G.V. Demchenko. Formation of algorithms of functioning of the automatic system of monitoring and diagnostics of electrical wiring, Information management systems, 2/75: 30–36, (2015).
- A. Kovalyov, S. Soleniy, O. Solenaya. Development of electric current sensor for the device protecting electrical wiring against sparks, Material science forum, 856: 337–342, (2016). [CrossRef]
- Md. Manjur Ahmed, A.S.N. Huda, Nor Ashidi Mat Isa. Recursive construction of output-context fuzzy systems for the condition monitoring of electrical hotspots based on infrared thermography, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 39: 120–131, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Qi Zi-bo, Gao Wei, Zhang Ying-cong. The Development of Electric Arc Fault Simulation Test Device, Procedia Engineering, 52: 297–301, (2013). [CrossRef]
- Qiongfang Yu, Dezhong Zheng, Yi Yang, Aihua Dong. An Arc Fault Detection Method Based on Wavelet Feature Extraction and the Design and Realization by LabWindows, CVI. Journal of computers, 8/2: 417–424, (2013).
- Chi-Jui Wu, Yu-Wei Liu. Smart detection technology of serial arc fault on low-voltage indoor power lines, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 69: 391–398, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Chen Nan, Tang Yixing, Zhang Qian. Experimental research about the current characteristic of the fault arc in series based on wavelet analysis, Procedia Engineering, 84: 736–741, (2014). [CrossRef]
- V. I. Gudim, U. I. Rudik, P. G. Stoliarchuk, V. M. Van’ko. Analyzer of resistance of two-wire electrical networks up to 1000 V, Patent of invention 80325 Ukraine, № а200508664, 14: 8, (2007).
- V. Torres, J.L. Guardado, H.F. Ruiz, S. Maximov. Modeling and detection of high impedance faults, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 61: 163–172, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Chen Luping, Wang Peng, Xu Liangjun. Novel detection method for DC series arc faults by using morphological filtering, Electric Power Systems Research, 119: 91–99, (2015). [CrossRef]
- E. Tisserand, J. Lezama, P. Schweitzer, Y. Berviller. Series arcing detection by algebraic derivative of the current, The Journal of China Universities of Posts and Telecommunications, 22/5: 84–91, (2015).
- J. Lezamaa, P. Schweitzera, E. Tisseranda, J.B. Humberta, S. Webera, P. Joyeux. An embedded system for AC series arc detection by inter-period correlations of current, Electric Power Systems Research, 129: 227–234, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Rules of installation for electrical devices (M.: publ «Knorus», Moskow), 488, 2014.
- S.V. Soleniy. Increasing the fire safety of the facilities with eletrical networks of a current with voltage up to 1 kW (Autoref. dis. for applying for the degree Candidate of Engineering Sciences / UkrNIIPB. Kiev): 20, (2011).
- O.Ya. Solenaya. Forecasting, monitoring and prevention of appearance of sources of ignition of combustible material in electrified areas (Autoref. dis. for applying for the degree Candidate of Engineering Sciences / DonNTU. Donetsk): 22, (2014).
- V.A. Kazakov. Electrical appliances. A textbook for High schools (M.: publ. “RadioSoft”): 372, (2010).
- GOST 12.1.004-91. Fire safety. General requirements (M.: Publ. of standards): 77, (1992).
- R.M. Yusupov, A.L. Ronzhin. From Smart Devices to Smart Space, Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 80/1: 45–51, (2010).
- L.I. Chubraeva, A.L. Ronzhin, A.V. Shyshlakov, Al.L. Ronzhin, V.F. Shyshlakov. The Concept of Building Intelligent Systems Management for Protected Objects Decentralized Energy, SPIIRAS Proceedings, 33: 207–226, (2014). [CrossRef]
- V.P. Dashevsky, М.М. Bizin. Overview of onboard computers based SMARC-modules for robotic systems, Bulletin of TUSUR, 3/37: 91–97, (2015).
- А.А. Karpov, А. Lale, A.L. Ronzhin. Multimodal assistive systems for a smart living environment. SPIIRAS Proceedings, 19: 48–64, (2011).
- A.I. Motienko, A.L. Ronzhin, N.А. Pavlyuk. Modern developments of rescue robots: possibilities and principles of their application, Science Bulletin of the NSTU, 3/60: 147–165, (2015).
- A.L. Ronzhin, V.Yu. Budkov. Multimodal Interaction with Intelligent Meeting Room Facilities from Inside and Outside, NEW2AN/ruSMART 2009, LNCS 5764: 77–88, (2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.