MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study on Power|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- M. Dubarry, N. Vuillaume, B. Y. Liaw, From Li-ion single cell model to battery pack simulation, 17th IEEE CCA, pp. 708–713 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Dubarry, N. Vuillaume, B. Y. Liaw. From single cell model to battery pack simulation for Li-ion batteries. J. Power Sources, 186, 500–507 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Guena, P. Leblanc, How Depth of Discharge Affects the Cycle Life of Lithium-Metal-Polymer Batteries, INTELEC (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Tarascon, M. Armand, Issues and challenges facing rechargeable lithium batteries, Nature 414 359–367 (2001). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Popp, J. Attia, F. Delcorso, A. Trifonova, Lifetime analysis of four different lithium ion batteries for (plug – in) electric vehicle, TRA Proceedings. (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.