MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- P. G. Benardos and G. C. Vosniakos: Predicting Surface Roughness in Machining: A review, International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 43, No. 8, p. 833–844, (2003). [CrossRef]
- L. Bertini and V. Fontanari: Fatigue Behavior of Induced Hardened Notched Components, International Journal of Fatigue, 21, p. 611–617 (1999). [CrossRef]
- H. Wohlfahrt: Shot Peening and Fatigue of Materials, Proceedings of International Conference on Shot Peening 1, A. Niku-Lari, Ed., Pergamon Press Oxford, pp. 257–262, (1982).
- J. K. Gregory and L. Wagner: Selective Surface Aging to Improve Fatigue Behavior in a High-Strength Beta Titanium Alloy, Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Fatigue and Fatigue Threshold, EMAS Publishing, England, pp. 177–182 (1993).
- G. H. Majzoobi, K. Azadikhah and J. Nemati: The effects of deep rolling and shot peening on fretting fatigue resistance of aluminium 7075-T6. Materials Science and Engineering A 516, p. 235–247, (2009). [CrossRef]
- D. W. Hammond and S. A. Meguig: Crack Propagation in the Presence of Shot-peening Residual Stresses, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 37, pp 387–390 (1990).
- E. Oberg and R.E. Green: Machinery’s Handbook, 25th edition, Industrial Press Inc., New York, (1996).
- Afshin Manouchehrifar and Kianoush Alasvand: Finite element simulation of deep rolling and evaluate the influence of parameters on residual stress, Recent Researches in Applied Mechanics, p. 121–127, (2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.