MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Analysis and Study|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- M. I. El-Anwar, S. A. Yousief, T.A. Soliman, et al: A finite element study on stress distribution of two different attachment designs under implant supported overdenture. The Saudi Dental Journal. Vol. 27 (2015), p.201–207 [CrossRef]
- M. Degidi, G. Daprile, and A. Piattelli, Determination of primary stability: a comparison of the surgeon’s perception and objective measurements, The International Journal of Oral &Maxillofacial Implants, vol. 25 (2010), p.558–561
- S.-J. Ahn, R. Leesungbok, S.-W. Lee, Y.-K. Heo, and K. L. Kang, Differences in implant stability associated with various methods of preparation of the implant bed: an in vitro study, Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, vol. 107 (2012), p. 366–372 [CrossRef]
- N. Ferrigno, M. Laureti, and S. Fanali, Dental implants placementin conjunction with osteotome sinus floor elevation: a12-year life-table analysis from a prospective study on 588 ITI implants, Clinical Oral Implants Research, vol. 17 (2006), p.194–205 [CrossRef]
- G. Mehdi, A. Belarbi, B. Mansouri, et al: Numerical study of effect of elastomeric stress absorbers on stress reduction in bone-dental implant interface. J Appl Oral Sci. vol. 23 (2015), p.87–93 [CrossRef]
- X. Zhang, Z. Xie, et al: Effects of custom-made and thread dental implant system on the stress distribution in alveolar bone: a 3-dimensional finite element analysis. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vols. 475-476 (2014), p.1487–1493 [CrossRef]
- Straumann Product Catalog, Information on: http://www.straumann.com/
- International Organization for Standardization: ISO 14801-2007 Dentistry — Implants — Dynamic fatigue test for endosseous dental implants, IHS under license with ISO (2007).
- L-Y. Jia: Investigation of Fatigue Properties and Fatigue Design Diagram of Titanium alloy Ti-6A1-4V. East China University of Science and Technology (2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.