MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Analysis and Study|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Theusen G. J. and Fabrycky W. J. Engineering Economy. 6th edition. Englewood Cliffs, N. J.: Prentice-Hall. 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Juvinall R. C., and Marshek K. M., 1991. Fundamentals of machine component design, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., NY, pp. 349. [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://library.utm.utoronto.ca/ [Google Scholar]
- Standard test method for tensile properties of plastics, ASTM International [Google Scholar]
- Wang L., Lau J., Thomas E. L., and Boyce M. C., 2011.Co-continuous composite materials for stiffness, strength, and energy dissipation, Advanced Materials 23(13), April, pp. 1524–1529. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Billings. S. A. Identification of Nonlinear Systems: A Survey. Proc. Instn Electr. Engrs, Part D, 127(6): 272–284, (1980). [Google Scholar]
- Budynas R. G., and Nisbett J., K., 2008. Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design, 8th edition. McGraw-Hill, NY, pp. 1006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.