MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- K. A. Wise, and D. J. Broy, “Agile missile dynamics and control.” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 21, pp. 441–449 (1998). [CrossRef]
- M. B. McFarland, and A. J. Calise, “Adaptive nonlinear control of agile antiair missiles using neural networks.” Control Systems Technology, IEEE Transactions on, 8(5), pp. 749–756 (2000). [CrossRef]
- D. M. McDowell, G. W. Irwin, and G. McConnell, “Online neural control applied to a bank-to-turn missile autopilot.” In Proceedings of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, pp. 1286–1294 (1995).
- C. H. Lee, T. H. Kim, and M. J. Tahk, “Agile missile autopilot design using nonlinear backstepping control with time-delay adaptation.” Transactions of the Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, 57(1), pp. 9–20 (2014). [CrossRef]
- S. M. Ryu, D. Y. Won, C. H. Lee, and M. J. Tahk, “Missile autopilot design for agile turn control during boost-phase.” International Journal Aeronautical and Space Sciences, 12(4), pp. 365–370 (2011). [CrossRef]
- D. Garg, M. Patterson, W. W. Hager, A. V. Rao, D. A. Benson, and G. T. Huntington, “A unified framework for the numerical solution of optimal control problems using pseudospectral methods.” Automatica, 46(11), pp. 1843–1851 (2010). [CrossRef]
- M. A. Patterson, and A. V. Rao, “A General-Purpose MATLAB Toolbox for Solving Optimal Control Problems Using the Radau Pseudospectral Method.” Manual for GPOPS-II, Gainesville, United States, pp. 2–3 (2013).
- P. H. Zipfel, “Modeling and Simulation of Aerospace Vehicle Dynamics 2nd edition“ AIAA, Inc (2010).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.