MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Manfred Morari, Jay H. Lee, Carlos E Garcia, “Model Predictive Control,” (2002).
- William Y. Svreck, Donald P. Mahoney and Brent R. Young, A real time approach to process control, 3 ed., John Wiley and Sons Ltd., (2014).
- S. Rajasekaran and T. Kannadasan, “A simplified predictive control for a shell and tube heat exchanger,” Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 2, no. 12, (2010).
- R. D. Kokate and L. M. Waghmare, “An IMC-DMC control for heat exchanger process,” International Journal of Computer Applications, 2, no. 26, pp. 96–100, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Saniye Ay and Suleyman Karacan, “Decoupling constrained model predictivecontrol of multi-component packed distillation column,” World Applied Sciences Journal, 13, no. 3, pp. 517–530, (2011).
- R. D. Kokate and L. M. Waghmare, “ Review of tuning methods of DMC and performance evaluation with PID algorithms on a FOPDT model,” International Journal of Control and Automation, 4, no. 2, pp. 95–110, 2011.
- S. Srinivasulu Raju, T. S. Darshan and B. Nagendra, “Design of quadratic dynamic matrix control for driven penduum system,” International Journal of Electronicsand Communication Engineering, 5, no. 3, pp. 363–370, (2012).
- Jose Manuel Lopez Guede, Borja Fernandez Gauna, Manuel Grana, Fernado Oterino, “On the influence of the prediction horizon in dynamic matrix control,” International Journal of Control Science and Engineering, 3, no. 1, pp. 22–30, 2013.
- Lin Cong, Xinggao Liu and Chengyu Wang, “Dynamic matrix control of high-purity internal thermally coupled distillation column,” Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 92, pp. 696–702, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Manimaran. M, Malaisamy. S, Mohamed rafiq. M, Petchithai. V, Chitra .V. S., Kalanithi. K and Abirami. H, “Parameter identification anddynamic matrix control Design for a nonlinear pilot distillation column,” International Journal of ChemTech Research, 7, no. 1, pp. 382–388, (2015).
- David Di Ruscio, “Model predictive control with integral action: A simple MPC algorithm,” Modeling, Identification and Control, 34, no. 3, pp. 119–129, (2013). [CrossRef]
- B. Wanye Bequette, Process Control: Modeling, Design and Simulation, 4 ed., Prentice Hall, (2002).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.