MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Environmental Monitoring|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Sun Caixin, Sima Wenxia, Shu Lichun. Atmospheric environment and electrical insulation. M. Beijing: China Electrical Press, 2002.
- Shu Lichun, Jiang Xingliang, Yuchun Tian, et a. AC flashover performance and voltage correction of four types of iced composite insulator at altitude 4000m above. J. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2004, 24(1): 97–101.
- Li Peng, Fan Jianbin, Zhiyi Su, et al. Insulation design in icing areas for 750 kV transmission lines [J]. Electrical Equipment, 2002, 8(3): 9–133
- M. Farzaneh, W. A. Chisholm Insulator icing test methods, selection criteria and mitigation alternatives [J]. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2007, 14(6): 1462–1473. [CrossRef]
- M. Farzaneh Atmospheric Icing of Power Networks. M. Berlin: Springer, 2008. [CrossRef]
- S. Taheri, M. Farzaneh, I. Fofana. Improved dynamic Model of DC Arc Discharge on ice-covered post insulators surfaces [J]. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2014, 21(2): 729–739. [CrossRef]
- Azam Nekahi, Shahab Farokhi, Farzaneh Masoud, et al. Arc Energy and temperature during its propagation over ice-covered surfaces [J]. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2014, 42(1): 114–119.
- M. Farzaneh, J. Kiemicki Flashover problems caused by ice build-up on insulators [J]. IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, 1995, 11(2): 5–17. [CrossRef]
- Wu Xiangdong, Xu Tianyong, Ai Zhiping. The influence of ice-covering on 500 kV transmission line in micro-terrain and micro-weather area and the countermeasure. J. High Voltage Engineering, 2002, 28(7): 55–57.
- I. Ndiaye, M. Farzaneh, I. Fofana, Study of the development of positive streamers. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation. J. 2007, 14(6): 1436–1445. [CrossRef]
- M. Farzaneh, A. W. Chisholm Insulators for Icing and Polluted Environments. M. Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2009. [CrossRef]
- Masoud Farzaneh, William A. Chisholm. 50 years in icing performance of outdoor insulators [J]. IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, 2014, 30(1): 14–24. [CrossRef]
- Zuoming Xu, Tao Xu, Hu Wei, et al. Study on dynamic flashover model of ice-covered insulator string [C]. 2013 Annual Report Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, 2013, Shenzhen, China.
- Kangning Wang, Tianzheng Wang, Yu Deng. The mechanism of salt migration phenomena in cooling water and its impact on ice flashover [C]. 2013 IEEE International Conference on Solid Dielectrics, 2013, Bologna, Italy.
- S. Taheri, M. Farzaneh, I. Fofana. Equivalent Surface Conductivity of Ice Accumulated on insulator during development of AC and DC Flashover arcs [J]. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2013, 20(5): 1789–1888. [CrossRef]
- Kangning Wang, Tianzheng Wang, Deng Yu, et al. Melting process of multi-Icicles and its flashover performance [C]. 2013 Annual Report Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, 2013, Shenzhen, China.
- László E. Kollár, Masoud Farzaneh, Pierre Van Dyke. Modeling ice shedding propagation on transmission lines with or without interphase spacers [J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2013, 28(1): 261–267. [CrossRef]
- Yu Deng, Zhidong Jia, Jiang Hao, et al. Melting process of different icing morphology and its impact on ice flashover [J]. High Voltage Engineering, 41(2): 669–679.
- Xingliang Jiang, Bingbing Dong, Zhang Zhijin, et al. Research and development on flashover of ice-covered insulators [J]. High Voltage Engineering, 40(2): 317–335.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.