MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Environmental Monitoring|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Vasilyev G.P. Geothermal heat pump heating systems and its operating efficiency in climate conditions of Russia. // AVOK – (2007) 5, p. 58–68.
- Climatic Atlas of the USSR. H 1.2.–М., 1960, 1962.
- Vasilyev G.P. Gornov V.F. Peskov N.V., Kolesova M.V. Burmistrov A.A., Timofeev N.A., Leskov V.A., Yurchenko I.A. Accounting for “Zero Curtain” Effect in GSHP Simulation. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 664, pp 243–249, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Vasilyev G.P. heating and cooling supplies buildings and structures using low-grade thermal energy of the surface layers of the Earth (Monograph). Publishing house “Granitca”. M., “Red star”, (2006) 220 P.
- Man Y., Yang H., Wang J., and Fang Z, (2012). In situ operation performance test of ground coupled heat pump system for cooling and heating provision in temperate zone. Applied Energy, 97, 913–920, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Vasilyev G.P., Peskov N.V., Gornov V.F., Kolesova M.V. Yurchenko I.A. Zoning of the Territory of Russia According to the Efficiency of the Use of Low-Grade Ground Heat for Heating. MATEC Web of conferences, 30 (2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.