MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Environmental Monitoring|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Lund J.W., Freeston D.H., Boyd T.L. Direct utilization of geothermal energy 2010 worldwide review. Geothermics, 40, 159–180, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Yang H., Cui P., Fang Z. Vertical-borehole ground-coupled heat pumps: A review of models and systems, Applied Energy, 87, 16–27, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Lamarche L., Kajl S., Beauchamp B. A review of methods to evaluate borehole thermal resistances in geothermal heat-pump systems. Geothermics, 39, 187–200, (2010). [CrossRef]
- G.P. Vasilyev, N.V. Peskov, M.M. Brodach, V.A. Lichman, A.N. Dmitriev, V.F. Gornov, M.V. Kolesova, “Estimation of the thermal effect of ground moisture condensation on heat transfer outside a geothermal borehole”, Energy and Buildings 82, 795–798， (2014). [CrossRef]
- G. P. Vasilyev, N. V. Peskov, V. A. Lichman, V. F. Gornov, M. V. Kolesova, «Simulating the thermal operating conditions in the thermal wells of ground source heat pump heat supply systems. part I: accounting the porous moisture freezing processes in soil» Thermal Engineering, (2015), 62(8), pp. 547–552. [CrossRef]
- Carslaw H.S., Jaeger J.C. Conduction of heat in solids. Oxford UK: Claremore Press, (1946).
- Ingersoll L.R., Zobel O.J., Ingersoll A.C. Heat conduction with engineering, geological, and other applications. New York: McGraw-Hill, (1954).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.