MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Environmental Monitoring|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Q. Zhao, W. Du. Development trend of the world energy industry in 2014[J]. Energy of China, 5:39–44, (2015).
- L. Ye, Y. N. Zhao. A review of wind power prediction based on spatial correlation[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 14:126–135, (2014).
- Z. Song, J. Yu, Z. Zhang. Short-term wind speed forecasting with Markov-switching model[J]. Applied Energy, 130(5):103–112, (2014). [CrossRef]
- S. She, L. I. Zheng, X. Cai. Research on Wind Speed Distribution Model of Wind Farm Based on Its Dynamic Space-Time Relation[J]. Power System Technology, 38(6):1432–1438, (2014).
- R. Zárate-Miñano, M. Anghel, F. Milano. Continuous wind speed models based on stochastic differential equations[J]. Applied Energy, 104(2):42–49, (2013). [CrossRef]
- R. Carapellucci, L. Giordano. A methodology for the synthetic generation of hourly wind speed time series based on some known aggregate input data[J]. Applied Energy, 101(1):541–550, (2013). [CrossRef]
- J. Tang, A. Brouste, and K. L. Tsui. Some improvements of wind speed Markov chain modeling[J]. Renewable Energy, 81:52–56, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Y. Q. Xu, L. L. Wang, L. Zhang. The wind speed dependence model of wind farm is built with rattan Copula[J]. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 5:62–66, (2015).
- C. Qu, X. L. Wang, S. Y. Xie. Influence of different wind speed models and reliability indices on wind power reliability assessment[J]. Power System Technology, 37(10):2896–2903, (2013).
- X. Zhang, W. Q. Wang, H. Y. Wang. Wind turbine wind speed model considering wind shear and tower shadow effect[J]. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2015, 8(8):56–60.
- Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis), (2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.