MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Environmental Monitoring|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- H. Lund. Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development[J]. Energy, 32(6):912–919, (2007). [CrossRef]
- F. Chen, N. Duic, L. M. Alves, et al. Renewislands—Renewable energy solutions for islands[J]. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 11(8):1888–1902, (2007). [CrossRef]
- J. P. Wang, J. Wang, X. L. Bi, and X. Wang, “Performance Simulation Comparison for Parabolic Trough Solar Collectors in China,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2016, Article ID 9260943, 16 pages, (2016).
- W. Jinping, W. Jun, Z. Yaoming, and B. Xiaolong, “Analysis of heat transfer characteristics for parabolic trough solar collector,” Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 31, no. 7, pp. 185–192, (2015) (Chinese).
- E. Zarza, L. Valenzuela, J. León, et al. Direct steam generation in parabolic troughs: Final results and conclusions of the DISS project [J]. Energy, 29, pp. 635–644, (2004). [CrossRef]
- S. A. Kalogirou. Design and construction of a one-axis sun-tracking system[J]. Solar Energy, 57(6), pp. 465–469, (1996). [CrossRef]
- R. Dhanabal, V. Bharathi, R. Ranjitha, et al. Comparison of Efficiencies of Solar Tracker systems with static panel Single-Axis Tracking System and Dual-Axis Tracking System with Fixed Mount[J]. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 5, pp. 0975–4024, (2013).
- A. Al-Mohamad. Efficiency improvements of photovoltaic panels using a Sun-tracking system [J]. Applied Energy, 79, pp. 345–354, (2004). [CrossRef]
- K. K. Chong, M. H. Tan. Comparison Study of Two Different Sun-Tracking Methods in Optical Efficiency of Heliostat Field [J]. International Journal of Photoenergy, pp. 483–490, (2012).
- M. Ozturk. Exergy Analysis of Low and High Temperature Water Gas Shift Reactor with Parabolic Concentrating Collector [J]. Clean Energy Systems and Experiences. pp. 107–130, (2010).
- K. K. Chong, and C. W. Wong. General formula for on-axis sun-tracking system and its application in improving tracking accuracy of solar collector [J]. Solar Energy, 83, pp. 298–305, (2009). [CrossRef]
- W. B. Stine, R. W. Harrigan. Solar energy fundamentals and design: with computer applications [M]. Wiley, (1985).
- R. V. Padilla. Simplified Methodology for Designing Parabolic Trough Solar Power Plants [D]. Dissertations & Theses - Gradworks, (2011).
- I. Reda, A. Andreas, I. Reda, et al. Solar position algorithm for solar radiation applications [J]. Solar Energy, 76, pp. 577–589, (2004). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.