MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Environmental Monitoring|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Kozo Ishida. The Present Status and Development Trends of Environmental Monitoring. Environmental Monitoring in China, 1: 4–7 (Ch), (2005)
- Lina Tang, Xiancao Zheng, Xiaodan Su, etc. Experimental mobile environmental monitoring and real-time analysis as an initial application of EIoT in town villages in China. International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology, 20(3), pp.267–271, (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. Martinelli, D . Moroni, G. Pieri, M. Tampucci. A Proactive GIS Infrastructure for Environmental Monitoring. Seventeenth International Water Technology Conference (IWTC17). Nov. 2013.
- Xiaofang Li, Lizhong Xu, Huibin Wang, Jie Song, Simon X. Yang. A Differential Evolution-Based Routing Algorithm for Environmental Monitoring Wireless Sensor Networks. Sensors, 10 (6), pp.5425, (2010) [CrossRef]
- Hui Wang, Sai Shen.Design and Research of Internet of Things in Environmental Monitoring Based on ZigBee. Hans Journal of Wireless Communications, 03 (05), pp.115–121, (2013) [CrossRef]
- J. Guevara, F. Barrero, E. Vargas, J. Becerra, S. Toral.Environmental wireless sensor network for road traffic applications. IET Intelligent Transport Systems, 6 (2), pp.177–186, (2012) [CrossRef]
- Du xinhui, Lu Xiaoqian, Bai Xueyan. Research on Intelligent Energy Saving System based on Zigbee and ARM. Journal of Taiyuan University of Technology. 43.6, pp.762–765, (2012)
- Liu Hong-tao, Cheng Liang-lun. Design of environmental mornitoring system with mobile sink. Computer Engineering and Applications. 2010, vol.46. pp.7–9 
- De Brito L M P L, Peralta L M R, Santos F E S, et al. Wireless sensor networks applied to museums environmental monitoring［C］//The 4th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Communications， ICWMC 2008, 2008:364–369.
- Pingyou Hong, Ma Jin, Following Design Things and efficient environmental monitoring system based on LabVIEW sensors and micro-systems, 32 (2): 128–130, (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.