MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Environmental Monitoring|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- G.B. Lepper. Production Casing Performance in a Thermal Field. The Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 37, 57–62 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jianbing, L. Jinyong, W. Yinsheng, M. Yanping, F. Xiuqin, T. Zhenchun. Study on wellhead ascension & inclination and measures. Oil Drilling & Production Technology, 32 Sup, 167–169 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Halal, R.F. Mitchell, R.R. Wagner. Multi-string Casing Design with Wellhead Movement. SPE 37443 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. McCabe. Well Vertical Movement on Platform Wells. SPE 19241 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Anderson. Support systems for high wellellhead loads. The Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 23, 76–78 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jing, Z. Yanru, L. Zhiyong, F. Haitao, J. Zeju. Casing Elongation Research of Conventional Wellsin the Processof Steam Injection. Oil Field Equipment,, 36, 23–25 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Baokui, G. Deli. Mechanism of Radial Separation of Cement Sheath and Casing during Temperature Cycling. Petroleum Science, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- G. Baokui, G. Deli. Study on Well Bore Damage by Temperature Change of Underground Natural-Gas Storage Caverns. Science Press USA Inc., 360–365 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Baokui, G. Deli. Shearing Damage of Casing-Cement Sheath Interface from Temperature Changing in Well Bore. Science Press USA Inc., 2443–2447 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.