MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study on Sensors|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Yuan L, Yang L, “Research on low speed, big Inertia and high precision scanning mechanism of satellite camera,” The twelfth session of the National Conference on space and motor control technology, 2000.
- Sun D, “Optimum design and experimental study of flexible support system of directed structure,” Harbin Institute of Technology, 2009.
- Qin H, Wang P, “Research on high accuracy swing scanning motor and control system,” The twelfth session of the National Conference on space and motor control technology,2000.
- Zhang D, Feng X. “The Technical Principle of Voice-Coil Actuator,” Journal of north university of china, Papers 27(3), 224–228 (2006).
- Huo S, “Round inductosyn turntabl eangular measuring system based on dsp and cpld,” Harbin Institute of Technology, 2009.
- Qiu Z, Li W, Xu B, “Absolute Inductosyn Angle Measurement System Based on DSP and AD2S80,” Instrument Technique and Sensor, Papers 8(8), 59–62 (2010).
- Cai Q, “The Research and Design of Scanning Control Systembased on DSP,” Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2008.
- Luo Q, Yuan L, Yang L. “A method for Driving Scan Mirror,” Spacecraft Recovery & Remote Sensing, Papers 27(1), 36–41 (2006).
- Wu Q, Wang Q, Peng Q, “Wide bandwidth control of fast-steering mirror driven by voice coil motor,” Opto-Electronic Engineering, Papers 31(8), 15–18 (2004).
- Yang X, Zhang T, Zhang J, “Design of a system for testing scanner’s motion control characteristics,” Electronics Optics & Control, Papers 19(8), 78–81 (2012).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.