MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study on Sensors|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- A. Cusano, A. Cutolo, J. Albert. “Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors: Recent Advancements, Industrial Applications and Market Exploitation“, Editors, Bentham Science Publishers, 2010, PP. 35–52.
- A.A. Dalinkevich, K.Z. Gumargalieva, S.S. Marakhovsky, A.V. Soukhanov, Modern Basalt Fibrous Materials and Basalt Fiber-Based Polymeric // JOURNAL OF NATURAL FIBERS, 2009,VL 6, № 3, P 248–271. [CrossRef]
- Yu.N Kulchin. The distributed fiber-optical sensors and measuring networks Vladivostok // Dalnauka, 1999, PP. 115-118. (In Russian)
- M. Ramakrishnan, G. Rajan, Y. Semenovaand, G. Farrell, Overview of Fiber Optic Sensor Technologies forStrain/Temperature Sensing Applications in Composite Materials, Sensors// 2016, № 16, V. 99; doi:10.3390/s16010099
- S. Hannuscha, M. Stockmanna, J. Ihlemanna, Experimental method for residual stress analysis with fibre Bragg grating sensors, Materials Today: Proceedings 3 (2016), PP. 979–982 [CrossRef]
- K. Yükseln, D. Pala, Analytical investigation of an ovelinterrogation approach of fiber Bragg grating sensors using Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometry // Optics and Lasers in Engineering 2016, № 81, PP.119–124
- D. Abbaneo and other, Fiber Bragg Grating(FBG) sensors as flatness and mechanical stretching sensors//, Nuclear Instrumentsand Method sin Physics Research, 2016, V.824, PP. 493–495 [CrossRef]
- P.V. Mikheev, A.V. Artemyev, V.A. Lazarev, A.B. Pnev, V.A. Nelyub, “Experience of creation of system of the built-in control of a condition of a design on the basis of fiber-optical the breggovskikh of sensors”, the Collection of reports of the All-Russian conference on tests and researches of properties of the materials TEST MAT - 2013. Publishing house: All-Russian Research Institute of Aviation Materials (Moscow.) 2013, PP. 28-29. (In Russian)
- V.V. Shishkin, A.E. Churin, D.S. Kharenko, I.S. Shelemba, “System of monitoring of the bearing designs of a football arena on the basis of fiber-optical sensors”// Foton-Express, 2013, № 6, V.110, PP. 22-23 (2013) (In Russian)
- V.V. Shishkin, A.E. Churin, D.S. Kharenko, M.A. Zheleznova, I.S. Shelemba, “Structural health monitoring system of soccer arena based on optical sensors”, Proc. SPIE 9157, 23rd International Conference on Optical Fibre Sensors, 9157D3 (2 June 2014); doi: 10.1117/12.2071269, (2014)
- B.S. Sarbayev, A.A. Smerdov, L.P. Tairova, V.A. Seleznyov, S.V. Sokolov, G.Ya. Buymistryuk, V.I. Izotov, A.M. Rogov, “Research of the deformed condition of designs from composite materials by means of fiber optical sensors”// Bulletin of Bauman Moscow State Technical University. 2011. N.SP, PP. 39-51. (In Russian)
- E. Bar, Constructional properties of plastic (physical and chemical bases of application). The lane with English M., “Chemistry”, 1967. PP. 231-235. (In Russian
- Yu.A. Mikhaylin Fibrous polymeric composite materials in equipment. – SPb.: “Profession”, 2013. – 752 pages. (In Russian) Modern physical methods of research of polymers. Under the editorship of Slonimsky G. L. M, “Chemistry”, 1982. PP. 198-208. (In Russian)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.