MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study on Sensors|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Yang Shu-ying, Wang Li-xian, Niu Ting-wei, et al. Multi-step prediction of rolling time series based on particle filter optimization. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronic, 34(6):1097–1101, (2012)
- Liu Hui, Tian Hong-qi, Li Yan-fei. Short-term forecasting optimization algorithm for wind speed from wind farms based on wavelet analysis method and rolling time series method. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 41(1):370–375, (2010).
- Zhang Ting. Stress Identification on the Key Region of Large Span Space Structure, Harbin institute of technology, 2010.
- Xiao Lizhi, Yang Dongping. The optimization algorithm of aviation equipment maintenance cost forecast and its applied research. Advanced Materials Research, 760:1851–1855, (2013) [CrossRef]
- Haibo Huo, Yi Ji, Shiming Wang, et al. The research on AdaBoost-BPNN model of point absorber wave energy converter. 2014 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation, 8: 1762-1766, (2014).
- Arkhom Songkroh, Rerkchai Fooprateepsiri, Woraphon Lilakiataskun. An intelligent risk detection from driving behavior based on BPNN and fuzzy logic combination. 13th International Conference on Computer and Information Science, 6, (2014).
- Zhou Yao, Jiang Li-ping, Liu Yang. Data Fusion Algorithm Based on Support Degree under Interferential Environment. Fire Control & Command Control, 39(3):12-14, 19, (2014)
- Mahler R. “Statistics 101” for multisensor, multitarget data fusion. IEEE A&E SYSTEMS MAGAZINE, 19(1):53-64, (2004) [CrossRef]
- Chen Shi-ming, Chen Xiao-ling, Xu Qing-gang, et al. Adaptive weighted fusion based linear distributed filtering algorithm. Control and Decision, 30 (4):605–610, (2015)
- Wu Xiao-tao, Yang Meng, Yuan Xiao-hui, et al. Bearing fault diagnosis using EEMD and improved morphological filtering method based on kurtosis criterion. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 34(2): 38–44, (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.