MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Aided Technology|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- T. Kramer and X. Xu, in: STEP in a Nutshell in Advanced Design and Manufacturing Based on STEP, edited by X. Xu and A. Y. C. Nee, Eds., ed: Springer London, pp. 1–22, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. ChunYan, W. Minghui, L. Nairuo, Z. Yueting, and P. Yunhe: Translating EXPRESS language model into C language model, submitted to SIGPLAN Not., 38, pp. 30–39, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S.-J. You, D. Yang, and C. M. Eastman: Relational DB Implementation of STEP based product model, submitted in CIB World Building Congress, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Lai, Z. W. You, Y. K. Chiu, M. H. Wang, C. H. Hsu, Y. C. Tsai, and C. Y. Huang: On the Development of Blend Faces and Holes Recognition Algorithm for CAE Applications. in Key Engineering Materials, Trans Tech Publ, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Wang, J. Y. Lai, Y. K. Chiu, C. H. Hsu, Y. C. Tsai, and C. Y. Huang: On the Development of Virtual Inner Loops for Feature Recognition. in Key Engineering Materials, Trans Tech Publ, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. Venu, V.R. Komma, and D. Srivastava, A Methodology to Recognize Manufacturing Features of Prismatic Parts from STEP AP 203 File. Materials Today: Proceedings. 2(4): 3170–3177, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Niu, R. R. Martin, M. Sabin, F. C. Langbein, and H. Bucklow: Applying Database Optimization Technologies to Feature Recognition in CAD. Computer-Aided Design and Applications. 12(3): 373–382, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.S.A. Nasr, et al., A Feature Recognition System Using Geometric Reasoning. Procedia CIRP. 18: 238–243, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.