MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Aided Technology|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- D. Govind Prasanna, and Mahadeva, “Expressive speech synthesis: a review,” International Journal of Speech Technology, vol. 16, 237–260, Oct. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Lunce, “Digital Storytelling as an Educational Tool,” Inidiana Libriaries, 30, 77–80, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gelin, C. D’Alessandro, and Q. Le, “Towards a storytelling humanoid robot,” AAAI Fall Symposium Series on Dialog with Robots, 137–138, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Adell, A. Bonafonte, and D. Escudero, “Analysis of Prosodic Features Towards Modelling of Emotional and Pragmatic Attributes of Speech,” in Procesamiento del lenguaje natural, 277–283, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Silva, M. Vala, and A. Paiva, “The Storyteller : Building a Synthetic Character That Tells Stories,” in In Workshop on Representing, Annotating, and Evaluating Non-Verbal and Verbal Communication Acts to Achive Contextual Embodied Agents, at Autonomous Agents Conference, 53–58, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. L. Mozziconacci, “Speech variability and emotion: production and perception,” Technical University Eindhoven, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Zhang, A. W. Black, and R. Sproat, “Identifying Speakers in Children ‘ s Stories for Speech Synthesis,” 2041–2044, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I. Iriondo, F. Alías, J. Melenchón, and M. Llorca, “Modeling and synthesizing emotional speech for Catalan text-to-speech synthesis,” Affective Dialogue Systems, 197–208, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. P. M Montero, J M Gutierrez-Arriola, S Palazuelos, E Enriquez, S Aguilera, “Emotional speech synthesis from speech database.” (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sarkar, A. Haque, A. K. Dutta, G. R. M, D. M. Harikrishna, P. Dhara, R. Verma, N. P. Narendra, S. K. S. B, J. Yadav, and K. S. Rao, “Designing Prosody Rule-set for Converting Neutral TTS Speech to storytelling style speech for Indian Languages : Bengali, Hindi and Telugu,” 0–4, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Schröder, “Dimensional Emotion Representation as a Basis for Speech Synthesis with Non-extreme Emotions,” Affective Dialogue Systems, 3068, 209–220, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-J. Lee, “Fairy Tale Storytelling System: Using Both Prosody and Text for Emotional Speech Synthesis,” in In Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, Springer, 317–324, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Theune, K. Meijs, D. Heylen, and R. Ordelman, “Generating expressive speech for story telling applications,” IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 14(4), 1099–1108, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Roekhaut, J. Goldman, A. C. Simon, U. D. M. Umons, U. De, D. De Linguistique, U. De Genève, and I. Langage, “A Model for Varying Speaking Style in TTS systems,” 4–7, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Montaño, F. Alías, and J. Ferrer, “Prosodic analysis of storytelling discourse modes and narrative situations oriented to Text-to-Speech synthesis,” 8th ISCA Workshop on Speech Synthesis, 171–176, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Boersma and W. David, “Praat, doing phonetics by computer,” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ramli, N. Jamil, N. Seman, and N. Ardi, “An Improved Syllabification for a Better Malay Language Text-to-Speech Synthesis (TTS),” in International Symposium On robotics and intelligent sensors, 417–424, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Verma, “Conversion of Neutral Speech to Storytelling Style Speech,” (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.