MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Aided Technology|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- D. Govind Prasanna, and Mahadeva, “Expressive speech synthesis: a review,” International Journal of Speech Technology, vol. 16, 237–260, Oct. (2012)
- B. C. Lunce, “Digital Storytelling as an Educational Tool,” Inidiana Libriaries, 30, 77–80, (2007)
- R. Gelin, C. D’Alessandro, and Q. Le, “Towards a storytelling humanoid robot,” AAAI Fall Symposium Series on Dialog with Robots, 137–138, (2010)
- J. Adell, A. Bonafonte, and D. Escudero, “Analysis of Prosodic Features Towards Modelling of Emotional and Pragmatic Attributes of Speech,” in Procesamiento del lenguaje natural, 277–283, (2005)
- A. Silva, M. Vala, and A. Paiva, “The Storyteller : Building a Synthetic Character That Tells Stories,” in In Workshop on Representing, Annotating, and Evaluating Non-Verbal and Verbal Communication Acts to Achive Contextual Embodied Agents, at Autonomous Agents Conference, 53–58, (2001)
- S. J. L. Mozziconacci, “Speech variability and emotion: production and perception,” Technical University Eindhoven, 1998
- J. Y. Zhang, A. W. Black, and R. Sproat, “Identifying Speakers in Children ‘ s Stories for Speech Synthesis,” 2041–2044, (2003)
- I. Iriondo, F. Alías, J. Melenchón, and M. Llorca, “Modeling and synthesizing emotional speech for Catalan text-to-speech synthesis,” Affective Dialogue Systems, 197–208, (2004) [CrossRef]
- J. M. P. M Montero, J M Gutierrez-Arriola, S Palazuelos, E Enriquez, S Aguilera, “Emotional speech synthesis from speech database.” (1998)
- P. Sarkar, A. Haque, A. K. Dutta, G. R. M, D. M. Harikrishna, P. Dhara, R. Verma, N. P. Narendra, S. K. S. B, J. Yadav, and K. S. Rao, “Designing Prosody Rule-set for Converting Neutral TTS Speech to storytelling style speech for Indian Languages : Bengali, Hindi and Telugu,” 0–4, (2014)
- M. Schröder, “Dimensional Emotion Representation as a Basis for Speech Synthesis with Non-extreme Emotions,” Affective Dialogue Systems, 3068, 209–220, (2004) [CrossRef]
- H.-J. Lee, “Fairy Tale Storytelling System: Using Both Prosody and Text for Emotional Speech Synthesis,” in In Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, Springer, 317–324, (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. Theune, K. Meijs, D. Heylen, and R. Ordelman, “Generating expressive speech for story telling applications,” IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 14(4), 1099–1108, (2006) [CrossRef]
- S. Roekhaut, J. Goldman, A. C. Simon, U. D. M. Umons, U. De, D. De Linguistique, U. De Genève, and I. Langage, “A Model for Varying Speaking Style in TTS systems,” 4–7, (2010)
- R. Montaño, F. Alías, and J. Ferrer, “Prosodic analysis of storytelling discourse modes and narrative situations oriented to Text-to-Speech synthesis,” 8th ISCA Workshop on Speech Synthesis, 171–176, (2013)
- P. Boersma and W. David, “Praat, doing phonetics by computer,” (2015)
- I. Ramli, N. Jamil, N. Seman, and N. Ardi, “An Improved Syllabification for a Better Malay Language Text-to-Speech Synthesis (TTS),” in International Symposium On robotics and intelligent sensors, 417–424, (2015)
- R. Verma, “Conversion of Neutral Speech to Storytelling Style Speech,” (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.