MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Aided Technology|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Z. Li, G. Wang, F. Qi. Current situation and thinking of development of protected agriculture in China. Chinese Agricultural Mechanization 1: 7–10 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L. Atzori, A. Iera, G. Morabito. The Internet of Things: A survey. Comput. Netw. 54(15): 2787–2805 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Miorandi, S. Sicari, F.D. Pellegrini et al. Internet of things: Vision, applications and research challenges. Ad Hoc Netw. 10(7): 1497–1516 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Sun, J. Liu, S. Li, et al. Internet of Things: Summarize on Concepts, Architecture and Key Technology Problem. Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications 33(3): 1–9 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- O. Mirabella, M. Brischetto. A hybrid wired/wireless networking infrastructure for greenhouse management. Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions on 60(2): 398–407 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Han, X. Guo, Y. Sun. Event-driven scheduler in monitoring and controlling system for greenhouse based on wireless monitoring networks. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery 41(7): 186–190, 204 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhang, K. Li, B. Bai, et al. Effect of packet loss probability of transmission on greenhouse WSN measurement and control system. Journal of jiangsu university 30(4): 383–386 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Maliappis, K.P. Ferentinos, H.C. Passam, et al. Gims: A Web-based Greenhouse Intelligent Management System. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 4(5): 640–647 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lu, L. Qin, C. Shi, et al. Design and implementation of modern greenhouse remote monitoring system based on Web. Proceedings of the 32th Chinese Control Conference (Xi’an, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hu, J. Wang. Smart low power listening for wireless sensor networks. Journal on Communications 30(9): 95–101 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Lee, N.T. Dung, E.N. Huh. Reliable transmission on wireless sensor networks with delegated acknowledgement. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (Suwon, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- P.J.M.V. Beveren, J. Bontsema, G.V. Straten, et al. Minimal heating and cooling in a modern rose greenhouse. Appl. Energ. 137 : 97–109 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.