MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study on Mechanics|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Dmitriyevskiy A.A., Bogodistov S.S. Analysis of the stability of the rotational motion of the asymmetric spacecraft, returning in the atmosphere // Trudy V Scientific Conference on Astronautics. – M.: “USSR Academy of Sciences”. p. 81–88, (1981).
- Goman M.G. Analysis of the resonant modes of the spatial movement of spacecraft, which has symmetry plane in atmosphere. “Trudy TSAGI”, Vol. 1789, 41.2, (1976).
- Goman M.G. Transient resonance modes of movement uncontrolled spacecraft during flight in the atmosphere. - “Scientific notes of TSAGI”, t.8, 6.59, pp. 67–80, (1977).
- Dmitriyevskiy A.A., Lysenko L.N. External Ballistics: A tutorial for university students. – 4th ed., Revised. And ext. - M.: “Engineering”. -608 p., (2005).
- Kazakovtsev V.P., Koryanov V.V. Metod issledovaniya dinamiki uglovogo dvizheniya kosmicheskikh spuskayemykh apparatov s naduvnym tormoznym ustroystvom // Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. Baumana N.E.. Seriya Mashinostroyeniye. [Research technique of the attitude dynamics of a landing unmanned space vehicle with an inflatable braking device // Herald of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University. Series Mechanical Engineering], 3(88), pp. 39–46, (2012).
- Kazakovtsev V.P. Alahmad Ahmad Barakat. The method of assessing the impact of asymmetries uncontrolled spacecraft to the spatial angle of attack // All-Russian scientific and technical journal “Flight”. 3, pp. 44–52, (2006).
- Kostrov A.V. Dvizheniye asimmetrichnykh ballisticheskikh apparatov [Movement asymmetric ballistic devices]. – Moscow, Mashinostroyeniye. – 272 p., (1984).
- Koryanov V.V., Kazakovtsev V.P. Metody rascheta parametrov dvizheniya spuskayemykh apparatov // Yestestvennyye i tekhnicheskiye nauki [Methods for calculating the motion parameters landing vehicles // Natural and Technical Sciences]. 9-10(77). pp. 179–184, (2014).
- Pichkhadze K.M., Vorontsov V.A., Zashchirinskiy A.M., Ponomarev V.A. Sistema spuska s orbity i avariynogo spaseniya na osnove naduvnogo tormoznogo ustroystva // Polet. Obshcherossiyskiy nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal [System descent from orbit and emergency rescue based on an inflatable braking device // Flight. All-Russian scientific and technical journal]. 8. pp. 9–13, (2003).
- Koryanov V.V. Issledovaniye dinamiki dvizheniya spuskayemogo apparata pri zhestkoy posadke na poverkhnost’ planety // Polet. Obshcherossiyskiy nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal [Study of the dynamics of motion of the descent capsule during a hard landing on the planet’s surface // Flight. All-Russian scientific and technical journal]. 1. pp. 42–49, (2010).
- Murphy C. H., “Symmetric Missile Dynamic Instabilities,” U.S. Army Armament Research and Development Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md., Journal of Guidance and control, Vol. 4, № 5, Sept.-Oct. 1981, pp. 464–471; see also AIAA Paper 80-0320R, Jan. (1980).
- Tolosko R. “Re-entry dynamics of a trimmed body with constant spin,“ – Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 8.11, January 1971.
- Koryanov V. Research of the dynamics motion of landing vehicle with inflatable braking device in the planet atmosphere // Proceedings of the International Astronautical Congress, IAC, 8. pp. 5831–5836, (2013).
- Aleksashkin S.N., Pichkhadze K.M., Finchenko V.S. Printsipy proyektirovaniya spuskayemykh v atmosferakh planet apparatov s naduvnymi tormoznymi ustroystvami // Vestnik FGUP NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina [Design principles in planetary atmospheres reentry vehicles with inflatable braking systems // Herald Federal State Unitary Enterprise Scientific and Production Association named after Lavochkin]. 2. pp. 4–11, (2012).
- Michele Iacovazzo, Valerio Carandente, Raffaele Savino, Gennaro Zuppardi. Longitudinal stability analysis of a suborbital re-entry demonstrator for a deployable capsule // Acta Astronautica. Volume 106, January–February, pp. 101–110, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Kazakovtsev V.P., Koryanov V.V., Danhe C. Dynamics of landing a spacecraft on a celestial body with small field of gravity // 2015 5TH International Workshop on Computer Science and Engineering: Information Processing and Control Engineering, WCSE 2015-IPCE (Information Processing and Control Engineering, Programme. 2015), pp. 191–195.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.