MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- W. Shen, Q. Hao, H. Yoon, and D. Norrie, Applications of agent-based systems in intelligent manufacturing: An updated review, Advanced Engineering Informatics, 20(4), 415–431, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Reaidy, P. Massotte, and D. Diep, Comparison of negotiation protocols in dynamic agent-based manufacturing systems, International Journal of Production Economics, 99(1–2), 117–130, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wooldridge, An introduction to multiagent systems, Wiley, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- B. An, V. Lesser, and K. Sim. Strategic agents for multi-resource negotiation. Autonomous Agent and Multiagent Systems, 23(1):114–153, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Niyato, A. Vasilakos, and Z. Kun. Resource and revenue sharing with coalition formation of cloud providers: Game theoretic approach. In Proceedings of the 11th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, 215–224, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Parsons, J. Rodriguez-Aguilar, and M. Klein. Auctions and bidding: A guide for computer scientists. ACM Computing Surveys, 43(2):10:1–10:59, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Rahwan, T. Michalak, E. Elkind, P. Faliszewski, J. Sroka, M. Wooldridge, and N. Jennings. Constrained coalition formation. In Proceedings of the 25th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pages 719–725, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Barbati, G. Bruno, and A. Genovese. Applications of agent-based models for optimization problems: A literature review. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(5):6020–6028, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen and G. Weiss. An efficient and adaptive approach to negotiation in complex environments. In Proceedings of the 20th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- L. Duan, M. Dogru, U. Ozen, and J. Beck. A negotiation framework for linked combinatorial optimization problems. Autonomous Agent and Multiagent Systems, 25(1):158–182, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Elomri, A. Ghaffari, Z. Jemai, and Y. Dallery. Coalition formation and cost allocation for joint replenishment systems. Production and Operations Management, 21(6):1015–1027, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang and V. Lesser. Meta-level coordination for solving distributed negotiation chains in semi-cooperative multi-agent systems. Group Decision and Negotiation, 22(4):681–713, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.