MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Y. Xia, Responding to supplier temporary price discounts in a supply chain through ordering and pricing decisions, Int. J. Prod. Res. (2015)1–13. [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Huang, A Predicting Model for Demand Quantities of Downstream Manufacturer, Applied Mechanics and Materials 624(2014) 694–697. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, J. C. Lu, P. H. Kvam1, Y.C. Tsao, Ordering quantity decisions considering uncertainty in supply-chain logistics operations, Int. J. Prod. Econ. 134(2011) 16–27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Chen, L. E. Cárdenas-Barrón, J. T. Teng, Retailer’s economic order quantity when the supplier offers conditionally permissible delay in payments link to order quantity, Int. J. Prod. Econ. 155 (2014) 284–291. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Nikumanesh, A. Albadvi, Customer’s life–time value using the RFM model in the banking industry: a case study, Int. J. Elec. Cust. Relat. Manag. 8(2014)234–245. [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Kao, F. Lai, H. T. Liaw, P.H. Hsieh, Study of Customer Value and Supplier Dependence with the RFM Model, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 331(2015) 283–296. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Coussement, F. A.M. Van den Bossche, K. W. De Bocka, Data accuracy’s impact on segmentation performance: Benchmarking RFM analysis, logistic regression, and decision trees, J. Bus. Res. 67 (2014) 2751–2758. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Huang, A detection model of customer alive in information management application, Adv. Mater. Res. 684 (2013) 505–508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Cho, S. C. Moon, S. Jeong, I.B. Oh, K. H. Ryu, Clustering Method Using Item Preference Based on RFM for Recommendation System in U-Commerce, Ubiquitous Information Technologies and Applications 214 (2013) 353–362. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ross, Stochastic Process, Wiley, New York, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ross, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, Dover Publication, New York, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ross, Introduction to Stochastic Dynamic Programming, Academic Press, London, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.