MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- P. Ahmadi, I. Dincer, M.A. Rosen, Thermodynamic modeling and multi-objective evolutionary-based optimization of a new multigeneration energy system, Energy Conversion and Management, 76, (2013), pp. 282–300. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Campanari, Boncompagni, E. Macchi, Microturbines and trigeneration: Optimization strategies and multiple engine configuration effects, Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, 126 (1), (2004), pp. 92–101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ramakrishnan, K.-Y. Teh, C.F. Edwards, Identification of optimal architecture for efficient simple-cycle gas turbine engines, ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Proceedings, 6, (2010), pp. 539–548. [Google Scholar]
- E. Van Driel, R. Slingerland, N. Antoine, A framework for aircraft power systems optimization, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference, 6, (2006), pp. 3894–3904. [Google Scholar]
- A. Guha, D. Boylan, P. Gallagher, Determination of optimum specific thrust for civil aero gas turbine engines: A multidisciplinary design synthesis and optimization, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 227(3), pp. 502–527. [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Sheldon, C.M. Anderson-Cook, W.F. O’Brien, Using computer modeling to optimize cost and maintain performance constraints for the production of aircraft turbine engines, Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 20 (5), (2004), pp. 541–551. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kuz’michev, V.V. Kulagin, A.Y. Tkachenko, I.N. Krupenich, V.N. Rybakov, Optimization of the turbofan engine with a given engine core: problem setting, Vestnik of Samara State Aerospace University, 5(36), vol. 1, (2012), pp. 165–169. [Google Scholar]
- V.V.R. E Silva, W. Khatib, P.J. Fleming, Control system design for a gas turbine engine using evolutionary computing for multidisciplinary optimization, Controle y Automacao, 18 (4), (2007), pp. 471–478. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, H. Thompson, P. Fleming, Active hierarchical fuzzy control for gas turbine altitude relighting using multi-objective optimization, Proceedings of the ASME Turbo Expo, 2, (2006), pp. 853–861. [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kuz’michev, A.Y. Tkachenko, V.N. Rybakov, Aircraft flight simulation during the optimization of the working process parameters of the gas turbine engines, Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, vol.14, №1(2), (2012), pp. 491–494. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.