- Wang Yan, Technology for Controlling Eccentric Wear of Sucker Rods and Tubing in Pumping Wells Lifting Fluids Containing Polymer, SPE 89927.
- Hong-Sheng Han, Li-Ping Guo, Yu-wang Song, Effect of resistance in polymer flooding on sucker rob partial abrasion. Journal of Daqing Petroleum Institute, 27(4):21–25, (2003).
- O. Rivas, A. Newsky, M. Cedeno, et al, Sucker Rod Centralizers for Directional Wells, SPE 21131
- Rui-Xia Zhang, Zeng-Liang Li, Dong Jiang, Study of Sucker Rod Centralizer Disposition of Reciprocal Sucker Rod Pump, Oil Field Equipment, 37(12):28–35, (2008).
- Hong-Tao Dong, Tao Wu, Qu Liao, et al, Relationship between suitable submergence depth with pump efficiency, Inner Mongolia Chemical, 18: 36–39, (2010).
- Qi-BiaoXia, Yong-Hui Liu, Xin-Fu Zhou, The frictional force calculation and the centralized distribution design of sucker rod string in directional wells, Drilling and Production Technology, 27(1): 60–63, (2004).
- Ming-Qiang Zhao, Chao-Dong Tan, Fu-Qing Yang, Study of sucker rod centralizer optimized design research, 11: 51–53, (2012).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.