- Pei Lei, “Research on control system of electric road-rail towing vehicle”, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2010.
- Road to Rail. SRS
- C. C. Chan. The State of the Art Electric and Hybrid Vehicles. Proceedings of The IEEE. 2002, 90(2):247–275 [CrossRef]
- C. C. Chan. Electric Vehicles: Charge Forward. IEEE Power and Energy Magazine. 2004:2–12
- 9 Skudelny, Hans Christoph. Modern Directions of Research on Drive Systems for Electric Rail and Road Vehicles. 1980, 71(10): 280–285.
- Peter Vas. Vector control of AC Machines [M]. NewYork: Oxford University Press, 1990.
- Peter Vas. Sensorless Vector and Direct Torque Control [M]. NewYork: Oxford University Press, 1998.
- Vas P, Willems J L, Brown J E. The Application of Space-phasor Theory to the Analysis of Electrical Machines with Space Harmonics[J]. Archiv fur Elektrotechnik, 1987, 69:359–363. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Xiaoguang, Sun Li, Zhao Ke, “Sliding Mode Control of PMSM Based on a Novel Load Torque Sliding Mode Observer”, Proceedings of the CSEE, 2012
- Lai C K, Shyu K K. A novel motor drive design forincremental motion system via sliding-mode controlmethod[J]. IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, 2005, 2(2): 499–507. [CrossRef]
- Roy A M C, Mohammad S I. Application of a sliding mode observer for position and speed estimation in switched reluctance motor drives[J]. IEEE Transactions onIndustry Application, 2001, 37(1): 51–58. [CrossRef]
- Tong Kewen, Zhang Xing. Sliding mode variable structure control of permanent magnet synchronous based on a novel reaching law [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2008, 28(21): 102–106 (in Chinese).
- Roy A M C, Mohammad S I. Application of a sliding mode observer for position and speed estimation in switched reluctance motor drives [J]. IEEE Transactions on Industry Application, 2001, 37(1): 51–58. [CrossRef]
- Wai R. Total sliding-mode controller for PM synchronous servo motor drive using recurrent fuzzy neural network [J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2001, 48(5): 926–944. [CrossRef]
- Ha Q P, Nguyen Q H, Rye D C, et al. Fuzzy sliding-mode controllers with applications [J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2001, 48(1): 38–41.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.