MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- E. Logan, Handbook of Turbomachinery (Marcel Dekker, 1995)
- Yu. Ravikovich, Constructions and Design of Sliding Bearings for Aircraft Engines (MAI 1995)
- N. Arttemenko, Hydrostatic Bearings of High-Speed Rotating Machinery (Osnova 1992)
- V. Lukanenko, Oscillations of High-Speed Rotors on Hydrostatic Bearings and Methods of Reduction of Machines Vibration Activity (Samara SC RAS 2001)
- V. Maksimov, G. Batkis, Tribology of Fliud-Film Bearings and Seals in High-Speed Machinery. (FEN 1998)
- M. Adams, Rotating Machinery Vibration: From Analysis to Troubleshooting (Marcel Dekker, 2001)
- T. Yamamoto, Y. Ishida, Linear and Nonlinear Rotordynamics. A Modern Treatment with Applications (John Willey&Sons, 2001)
- O. Zienkiewich, R. Taylor, The Finite Element Method, 1, (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2000)
- K. Bate, E. Wilson, Numerical Methods of Analysis and FEM (Stroyizdat, 1982)
- O. Solomin, Dynamic Characteristics of Hybrid Bearings at the Conditions of Biphasic Lubricant State, High School Proceedings – Mechanical Engineering, 1, 14–23 (2006)
- A. Pugachev, M. Deckner. Shape Optimization of a Labyrinth Seal: Lleakage Minimization and Sensitivity of Rotordynamic Coefficients, IMechE Ninth International Conference on Vibrations in RotatingMachinery, 849–859
- S.K. Guha, On the Steady-State Performance of Hydrodynamic Flexible Journal Bearings of Finite Width Lubricated By Ferro Fluids with Micro-Polar Effect, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, 1, 32–49 (2012)
- D. Deckler, R. Veillette, M. Braun, F. Choy, Simulation and Control of an Active Tilting-Pad Journal Bearing, STLE Tribology Trans, 47, 440–458 (2000) [CrossRef]
- J. Hesselbach, C. Abel-Keilhack, Active Hydrostatic Bearing with Magnetorheological Fluid, Journal of Applied Physics, 93, 8441–8443, (2003) [CrossRef]
- L. Savin, D. Shutin, Control of Rotor Motion Using Active Fluid-Film Bearings, Proceedings of the 9th IFToMM International Conference on Rotor Dynamics. Volume 21 of the series Mechanisms and Machine Science, 1115–1122 (2015) [CrossRef]
- D. Shutin, R. Polyakov, L. Savin, A. Babin, Peculiarities of Reactions Control for Rotor Positioning in an Active Journal Hybrid Bearing, International Journal of Mechanics, 10, 62–67 (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.