MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Crews, S. T., “Rotorcraft Vibration Criteria A New Perspective,” Proceedings of the 43rd Annual Forum of the American Helicopter Society, St. Louis, MO, May 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Chopra, I., “Status of Application of Smart Structures Technology to Rotorcraft Systems,” Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Vol. 45, No. 4, October 2000, pp 228–252. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roget, B., Chopra, I., “Wind Tunnel Testing of an Individual Blade Controller for a Dissimilar Rotor,” Presented at the American Helicopter Society 60th Annual Forum, Baltimore, MD, June 7–10, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Reichert, G., “Helicopter Vibration Control-A Survey,” Vertica, Vol. 5, No. 1, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- Anubhav Datta, “FUNDAMENTAL UNDERSTANDING, PREDICTION AND VALIDATION OF ROTOR VIBRATORY LOADS IN STEADY LEVEL FLIGHT,” Ph.D. dissertation, Dept. Elect. Eng., Harvard Univ., Cambridge, MA, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Hohenmeser, K H, Yin, S K., “The role of rotor impedance in the vibration analysis of rotorcraft,” Vertica, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 187–204, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Bianchi F. Helicopter Tail Rotor ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE IN AGUSTA WITH ADAMS, Agusta, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Olivier A. Bauchau., Carlo L. Bottasso., “T Modeling Rotorcraft Dynamics with Finite Element Multibody,” Mathematical and Computer Modeling, pp. 1113–1137, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Altorio Bertogalli, Francesco Bisi., Marco Lovera. MODELLING HELICOPTER ROTOR DYNAMICS WITH ADAMS: 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Vellaichamy, S., Chopra, I., “Effect of Modeling Techniques in the Coupled Rotor-Body Vibration Analysis,” Proceedings of the 34th Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference and Adaptive Structures Forum, LaJolla, April 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Chiu, T., Friedmann, P. P., “A Coupled Helicopter Rotor/Fuselage Aeroelastic Response Model for ACSR,” Proceedings of the 36th Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference and Adaptive Structures Forum, New Orleans, April 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Yeo, H., Chopra, I., “Coupled Rotor/Fuselage Vibration Analysis Using Detailed 3-D Airframe Models,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling 33 (2001) pp. 1035–1054. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zori, L. A. J., Mathur, S. R., Rajagopalan, R. G., “Three Dimensional Calculations of Rotor-Airframe Interaction in Forward Flight,” american Helicopter Society 52nd Annual Forum Proceedings, Washington D.C., June 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Bettschart, N., “Rotor Fuselage Interaction: Euler and Navier-Stokes Computations with an Actuator Disk,” American Helicopter Society 55th Annual Forum Proceedings, Montreal, Canada, May 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Wachspress, D. A., Quackenbush, T. R., Boschitsch, A. H., “Rotorcraft Interactional Aerodynamics with Fast Vortex/Fast Panel Methods,” Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Vol. 48, No. 4, October 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.