MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- L. W. Tsai, Robot Analysis: The Mechanics of Serial and Parallel Manipulators, New York: Wiley, (1999).
- M. Nazemizadehl, M. Taheri and Sh Nazeri. “The application of fuzzy-logic method to control of robots : review study”. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, Vol. 3, No. 2, April 2014.
- A. Delibasi, T. Turker, and G. Cansever. Real-Time DC motor position control by fuzzy logic and PID controllers using LabVIEW, IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Robotics (MechRob2004), September 13-15 Aachen, Germany.
- P.H. Lin S. Hwang and J. Chou, Comparison on Fuzzy Logic and PID Controls for a DC Motor Position Controller. Conference Record of the 1994 IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, 1930–1935, (1994).
- H.R. Azevedo, S.F.M. Brandao and J.B. Mota Alves, A Fuzzy Logic Controller for dc Motor Position Control. IEEE 2nd International Workshop on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation. Design and Operations of Intelligent Factories. Workshop Proceedings, 18–27, (1993).
- Sreenatha. A. G. Makarand. P., “Fuzzy Logic Controller for Position Control of Flexible Structures,” Acta Astronaut journal, Vol. 50, No.11. pp. 665–671, (2002). [CrossRef]
- M.K. Mishra, A.G. Kothari, D.P. Kothari and A. Ghosh, Development of a Fuzzy Logic Controller for Servo Systems. IEEE Region 10 International Conference on Global Connectivity in Energy, Computer, Communication and Control (TENCON ‘98), 204–207, (1998).
- Yong and Shih, “Position Control of a Serial Manipulator Using Fuzzy-PID Controllers” International Journal of Automation and Smart Technology, doi: 10.5875/ausmt.v5i1.832, ISSN: 2223-9766.
- J.J. Craig, (2004). Introduction to robotics: mechanics and control.
- M.W. Spong, S. Hutchinson and M. Vidyasagar, (2006). Robot modeling and control, New York, John Wiley & Sons.
- JJ Crage. Introduction to Robotics Mechanics and Control, 3rd Edition, Prentice Hall. (2005).
- Corke, Peter (2011) Robotics, Vision and Control: Fundamental Algorithms in MATLAB, ISBN 978-3-642-20144-8, Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, 73. Springer, Berlin. [CrossRef]
- M. W. Spong, S. Hutchinson, and M. Vidyasagar, Robot Modeling and control: John Wiley & Sons New York, (2006).
- R.P. Copeland and K.S. Rattan, “A Fuzzy Logic Supervisor for PID Control of Unknown Systems,” IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control. pp. 22–26, Aug. (1994).
- G. Feng, “A Survey on Analysis and Design of Model-Based Fuzzy Control Systems,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Sys, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 676–697, Oct. (2006). [CrossRef]
- C.C. Lee, “Fuzzy Logic in Control Systems: Fuzzy Logic Controller-Part I”, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics. Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 404–418, March/April (1990). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.