MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- J. Chambers, W. Yan, A. Garhwal, and M. Kankanhalli (2015) Currency security and forensics: a survey, Multimed Tools Appl vol. 74, pp. 4013–4043. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhanu Priya Taneja, Navdeep Kaur, (2015) Biometric System Based on Off-Line Signatures, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, vol. 4(5), May 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Maykin Warasart and Pramote Kuacharoen (2012) Paper-based Document Authentication using Digital Signature and QR Code, 2012 4TH International Conference on Computer Engineering and Technology (ICCET 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Vijaypal Singh Dhaka, Mukta Rao, Manu Pratap Singh (2009) Signature Verification on Bank Checks Using Hopfield Neural Network, KARPAGAM Journal of Computer Science, vol 3(4). [Google Scholar]
- Ilkhan Cüceloğlu, Hasan Ogul (2014) Detecting handwritten signatures in scanned documents, 19th Computer Vision Winter Workshop, Krtiny, Czech Republic, February 3–5, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Biswajit Halder, Rajkumar Darbar, Utpal Garain, Abhoy Ch. Mondal (2014) Analysis of Fluorescent Paper Pulps for Detecting Counterfeit Indian Paper Money, Information Systems Security, series Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 8880, pp 411–424. [Google Scholar]
- Jain, U.A.; Patil, N.N. (2014) A comparative study of various methods for offline signature verification, in Issues and Challenges in Intelligent Computing Techniques (ICICT), 2014 International Conference, pp.760-764, 7-8 Feb. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Anu Rathi, Divya Rathi, Parmanand Astya (2012) Offline Handwritten Signature Verification By Using Pixel Based Method, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, vol. 1(7), September - 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Saroj Ramadas, Geethu P.C (2015) Comparative Study On Offline Handwritten Signature Verification Schemes, International Journal of Advanced Research Trends in Engineering and Technology (IJARTET), vol. 2(10), March 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Karrar Neamah, Dzulkifli Mohamad, Tanzila Saba, Amjad Rehman (2014) Discriminative Features Mining for Offline Handwritten Signature Verification, 3D Res (2014) 5:2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roy, Sayantan, Maheshkar Sushila (2014) Offline Signature Verification using Grid based and Centroid based Approach, International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 86(8), pp. 0975–8887, January 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Javier Ruiz-del-Solar, Christ Devia, Patricio Loncomilla, Felipe Concha (2012) Offline Signature Verification Using Local Interest Points and Descriptors, Progress in Pattern Recognition, Image Analysis and Applications, of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 5197, pp. 22–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malik, M.I.; Liwicki, M.; Dengel, A.; Uchida, S.; Frinken, V. (2014) Automatic Signature Stability Analysis and Verification Using Local Features, in Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR), 2014 14th International Conference, pp. 621-626, 1-4 Sept. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Rajpal Kaur, Pooja Choudhary (2015) Offline Signature Verification in Punjabi based on SURF Features and Critical Point Matching using HMM, International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 111(16), pp. 0975–8887, February 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Ruiz-Shulcloper and W.G. Kropatsch (2008) Signature Verification Using Local Interest Points and Descriptors, CIARP 2008, LNCS 5197, pp. 22–29, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Javier Galbally, Moises Diaz-Cabrera, Miguel A. Ferrer, Marta Gomez-Barrero, Aythami Morales, Julian Fierrez (2015) On-line signature recognition through the combination of real dynamic data and synthetically generated static data, Pattern Recognition, vol. 48(9), September 2015, pp. 2921–2934. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marcus Liwicki, Michael Blumenstein, Elisa van den Heuvel, Charles E.H. Berger, Reinoud D. Stoel, Bryan Found, Xiaohong Chen, Muhammad Imran Malik (2011) SigComp11: Signature Verification Competition for On- and Offline Skilled Forgeries, in proceedings of 11th Int. Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.