MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- PTB Diagnostic ECG Database. URL: http://physionet.org/physiobank/database/ptbdb/. [Google Scholar]
- LevkovCh. Orthogonal electrocardiogram derived from the limb and chest electrodes of the conventional 12-lead system, Medical & Biol. Engineering & Computing, 25:155–164 (1987). [Google Scholar]
- MenownA., AdgeyA. Improving the ECG classification of inferior and lateral myocardial infarction by inversion of lead aVR, Heart, 83:657–660 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HamidiE., IvanovVl., MatveevM.. Size of the necrotic zone after acute myocardial infarct, estimated by electrocardiographic parameters and serial activity of serum enzymes for myocardial necrosis, Modern Medicine, 11:39-44 (1987) (in bulgarian). [Google Scholar]
- BirnbaumY., Wagner.G. The initial electrocardiographic pattern in acute myocardial infarction: Correlation with infarct size, Journal of Electrocardiology, 32:122–127 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- GrǿttumP., Kjekshus.J. A comparison of cumulated CK Release with three vectorcardiographic methods of estimating myocardial infarct size, Journal of Electrocardiology, 19:337–346 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MatveevM., KrastevaV., NaydenovSt., DonovaT.. Possibilities of signal-averaged orthogonal and vector electrocardiography for locating and size evaluation of acute myocardial infarction with ST-elevation, Anatol J Cardiol. Suppl. 1:193–197 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.