MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- H. Haak, Simulation of Low-Frequency Climate Variability in the North Atlantic Ocean and the Arctic, V.1, Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghil, P. Malnotte-Rizzoli, Adv. Geophys. 33, 141–266 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Belyaev, N. Tuchkova, U. Cubasch, Oceanology 50(3), 334–344 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C. A. S. Tanajura, and K. Belyaev, Appl. Math. Model. 33, 2165–2174 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Belyaev, A.A. Kuleshov, C.A.S. Tanajura, N.P. Tuchkova, Proc. of the 19th Int. Conference CSCC-2015, 192–196 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. Evensen, Ocean Dyn. 53, 343–367 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.