MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- J.D. Christopher, Relational Theory for Computer Professionals (Theory in Practice) (O’Reilly Media, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Date, H. Darwen, Time and Relational Theory: Temporal Databases in the Relational Model and SQL (Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc., 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Celko, Joe Celko’s Trees and Hierarchies in SQL for Smarties (Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Malikov, M. Sugakov, D. Parkhomenko, Y. Gulevskiy, Temporal tree and its use in the conceptual modeling of databases (2010), Vol. 2, pp. 99–104 [Google Scholar]
- Mongodb, https://www.mongodb.org/ [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Tudorica, C. Bucur, A comparison between several NoSQL databases with comments and notes, in Roedunet International Conference (RoEduNet), 2011 10th (2011), pp. 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- T. Kam, T. Villa, R.K. Brayton, A. Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, Synthesis of Finite State Machines: Functional Optimization (Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Libkin, Elements of Finite Model Theory (Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2004), ISBN 978-3-662-07003-1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Vianu, Databases and Finite-Model Theory, in In descriptive complixity and finite models (American Mathematical Society, 1997), pp. 97–148 [Google Scholar]
- I. Ion, C. Cristian, P. Sorin, Collaborative Systems - Finite State Machines (2011), Vol. 15 [Google Scholar]
- M. Dippery, Modeling states and transitions in relational databases (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Deininger, Finite-State Machines with recursive SQL (2013), https://ef.gy/fsm-recursive-sql [Google Scholar]
- H. Straubing, Finite Automata, Formal Logic, and Circuit Complexity (Birkhauser Verlag, Basel, Switzerland, Switzerland, 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Educational and informational hub of the north-caucasus federal university, http://eCampus.ncfu.ru [Google Scholar]
- Hub for university and school student competitions, http://olymp.ncfu.ru [Google Scholar]
- V. Tropashko, Nested Intervals with Farey Fractions (2004), http://arxiv.org/html/cs/0401014 [Google Scholar]
- J. Celko, Joe Celko’s SQL for Smarties: Advanced SQL Programming (Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc., 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.