MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- Amir R. (n.d.), (2003) Market Structure, Scale Economies and Industry Performance. SSRN Journal. [Google Scholar]
- Aggarwal AK1, Travers S., (2001) E-commerce in healthcare: changing the traditional landscape, J Healthc Inf Manag. Spring; 15 (1):25–36. [Google Scholar]
- Australian National Electronic Health Records Taskforce, A Health Information Network for Australia, Report to Health Ministers by the National Electronic Health Records Taskforce (Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care, Canberra, 2000) p 21 (hereinafter Taskforce). [Google Scholar]
- Carrere C. (2014). Regional Agreements and Welfare in the South: When Scale Economies in Transport Matter. Journal of African Economies, 23(3), pp.321–345. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Da Xu L. (2014). Advances in e-business engineering management. Information Technology and Management. [Google Scholar]
- Elmer G. (2015). Going Public on Social Media. Social Media + Society, 1(1). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ellen Hope Kearns, Suzanne C. Holmes, and Gerene Schmidt, (2002) The role of e-commerce in health care, Clinical report, SB & E, Inc. (Science Business & Education), Spokane, WA, U.S.A. CLMA/ASCP, New Orleans, LA, June 26-29, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Fenton N. (1991). Shaping the Future. Business Design through Information Technology. J Inf Technol, 6(3-4), pp.237–237. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov I. (2007). Pharmaceutical and Medical Biotechnology. Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment, 21(1), pp.74–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jan de Vries and Robbert Huijsman, (2011) Supply chain management in health services, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal Volume 16 • Number 3 • 159–165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jeff Kagan, (2011), Why Don’t Doctors and Patients eConnect Yet ? E-Commerce Times. [Google Scholar]
- Jeff Kagan, (2011) The Fuse Is Lit for the mHealth Industry Explosion, E-Commerce Time. [Google Scholar]
- Kauffman R., Liu J. and Ma D. (2015). Technology investment decision-making under uncertainty. Information Technology and Management, 16(2), pp.153–172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luzanna C. and Rashad Y., (2011) Ecommerce’s Important Role in the Medical Sector, International Conference on Information Communication and Management, IPCSIT vol.16 IACSIT Press, Singapore. [Google Scholar]
- Medical equipment & supplies. (1991). Journal of Air Medical Transport, 10 (3), pp.62–63. [Google Scholar]
- Mdnr.sfda.gov.sa, (2015). MDNR [Online] Available at: https://mdnr.sfda.gov.sa/MDNR/Public/MedicalDevice.aspx [Accessed 20 May 2015]. [Google Scholar]
- Journal of Legal Medicine, Vol. 12, No. 1, 2004. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1265025. [Google Scholar]
- Schneller E.S., Schmeltzer L.R. and Burns L.R. (2006), Strategic Management of the Health Care Supply Chain, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA. [Google Scholar]
- Suzanne C. Holmes and Renee H. Miller, (2003), International Journal of Services Technology and Management, Volume 4, Numbers 4-6, pages 507–517. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suman Kapur, (2001) The Internet: Its Role in Medicine and Healthcare, Journal, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine Vol. 2, No. 3 July-September, 10, p. 133–138. [Google Scholar]
- Tarasewich P, Nickerson RC and Warkentin M (2002) Issues in mobile. Commerce Communications of the Association for Information Systems 8(2002), 41–64. [Google Scholar]
- Tan F. (1995). The responsiveness of information technology to business strategy formulation: an empirical study. J Inf Technol, 10(3), pp.171–178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Terry, Nicolas P., (March 8, 2004), Electronic Health Records: International, Structural and Legal Perspectives. [Google Scholar]
- Vidgen R. and Wang X. (2006). From business process management to business process ecosystem. J Inf Technol, 21(4), pp.262–271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luigi T.Luca De, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.