MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- Sommerville and P. Sawyer Requirements Engineering: A Good Practice Guide, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.: New York, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Firesmith Donald. “Prioritizing Requirements.” Journal of Object Technology 3.8 (2004): 35–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nuseibeh and S. Easterbrook. “Requirements engineering: a roadmap” ACM, the Conference on The Future of Software Engineering (ICSE ‘00). New York, NY, USA, 35–46. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Easterbrook, and B. A. Nuseibeh, “Managing Inconsistencies in an Evolving Specification.” Second IEEE Symposium on Requirements Engineering, York, UK, March 27–29, pp. 48–55, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Saaty, “The Analytic Hierarchy Process”, New York, NY: McGraw-Hill, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- J. Karlsson, “Software requirements prioritizing” 2nd IEEE Int. Conf. on Requirements Eng. pp. 110–116, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- P. Avesani, A. Perini and A. Susi, “Supporting the Requirements Prioritization Process: A Machine Learning Approach,” 16th International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge engineering, Banff, Alberta, June 2004. [Google Scholar]
- J. Karlsson and K. Ryan, “Prioritizing requirements using a cost-value approach”, IEEE Software vol 14:5, pp. 67–74, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Karlsson and K. Ryan. A “Cost-Value Approach for Prioritizing Requirements”, IEEE Software, September/October 1997, pp. 67–74. 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dsdm Public version 4.2, from www.dsdm.org, Tech. Rep., Retrieved, 6 June, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Aho, J.D. Ullman and J.E. Hopcroft, data structure and algrithems, Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, January 11, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- P. Berander and A. Andrews. “Requirements prioritization”. In Engineering and Managing Software Requirements, Aurum A. and C. Wohlin (eds). Springer, chap. 4, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- G. Eason, B. Noble, and I.N. Sneddon, “On certain integrals of Lipschitz-Hankel type involving products of Bessel functions,” Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. London, vol. A247, pp. 529-551, April 1955. (references) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bagheri, M. Asadi, D. Gasevic, and S. Soltani, (?). Stratified Analytic Hierarchy Process: Prioritization and Selection of Software Features [Google Scholar]
- R. H. AL- Ta’ani and R. Razali “Prioritizing requirements in agile development: A conceptual framework” The 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (ICEEI 2013) Procedia Technology, vol 11, pp. 733–739, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Milne and N. Maiden “Power and politics in requirements engineering: embracing the dark side?” Requirements Eng vol. 17 p.83–98, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R.P. French and B. Raven. “Bases of Social Power.” Studies in Social Power. Ed. Dorwin Cartwright. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1959. [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Gibson, J.M. Ivancevich, JH. Donnelly, and R. Konopaske Organizations: Behavior, Structure, Processes. 14, NY: McGraw-Hill, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- R. J Lewicki, D. M. Saunders, and J. W. Minton, Negotiation. 3rd ed., Boston: Irwin-McGraw Hill 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.