MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- L. Faith Cranor, Internet privacy, Communications of the ACM, 42, p. 28–38, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mo, D. Wang, B. Li, D. Hong, I. King, Exploit of Online Social Networks with Semi-Supervised Learning, The 2010 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), 1–8, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Khayyambashi, F. Rizi, An approach for detecting profile cloning in online social networks, e-Commerce in Developing Countries: With Focus on e-Security (ECDC), (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Jeff Smith, Managing Privacy: Information Technology and Corporate America, UNC Press Books, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kontaxis, I. Polakis, S. Ioannidis and E. P. Markatos, Detecting social network profile cloning, IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops (PERCOM Workshops), Seattle, WA, 295–300, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhu, Z. Ghahramani, J. Lafferty, Semi-Supervised Learning Using Gaussian Fields and Harmonic Functions, Proceedings of the Twentieth International Conference on Machine Learning, 912–919, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Blum, Sh.Chawla, Learning from Labeled and Unlabeled Data using Graph Mincuts, Computer Science Department, paper 163, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bilge, T. Strufe, D. Balzarotti, E. Kirda, All your contacts are belong to us: automated identity theft attacks on social networks, Proceedings of the 18th international conference on World wide web (WWW’09), ACM, New York, NY, USA, 551–560, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tarapata, R. Kasprzyk, An application of multicriteria weighted graph similarity method to social networks analyzing, Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Advances in Social Network Analysis and Mining, Athens (Greece), IEEE Computer Society, 366–368, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Blondel, A. Gajardo, M. Heymans, P. Senellart, P. Van Dooren, A Measure Of Similarity Between Graph Vertices: Applications To Synonym Extraction And Web Searching, SIAM Review, 46 (4), 647–666, (2004) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nikolić, Measuring similarity of graph nodes by neighbor matching, Intelligent Data Analysis, 16 (6), 865–878, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Jeh, J. Widom, SimRank: a measure of structural-context similarity, Proceedings of the eighth ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, Edmonton, 538–543, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tarapata, Multicriteria weighted graphs similarity and its application for decision situation pattern matching problem, Proceedings of the 13th IEEE/IFAC International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics, 1149–1155, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zager, Graph similarity and matching, PhD thesis, MIT, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bartosiak, R. Kasprzyk, Z. Tarapata, Application of Graphs and Networks Similarity Measures for Analyzing Complex Networks, Biuletyn Instytutu Systemów Informatycznych, 7, 1–7, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Liben-Nowell, J. Kleinberg, The Link-Prediction Problem for Social Networks, Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 58 (7), 1019–1031, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.