MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- E.M. Abu-Taieh, A.A.R. El Sheikh, Handbook of research on discrete event simulation environments: Technologies and applications, IGI Global, Hershey, New York (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.W.C. Araújo Filho, X.L. Travassos, P.S. Figueiredo, Use of the RFID technology to overcome inefficiencies in the production process: an analysis of a microcomputer company in Ilhéus – Bahia, Journal of Information Systems and Technology Management. Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 65-84 (Jan/Apr., 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barnard-Wills, D. Ashenden, Public sector engagement with online identity management, Identity in the Information Society, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp. 657-674 (December 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bose, E.W.T. Ngai, T.S.H. Teo, S. Spiekermann, Managing RFID projects in organizations, European Journal of Information Systems 18, pp. 534-540 (December 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Fishman, Discrete event simulation. Modeling, programming and analysis, Springer, New York, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Heinrich, RFID and Beyond. Wiley Publishing, Indianapolis (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kannry, S. Emro, M. Blount, M. Ebling, Small-scale Testing of RFID in a Hospital Setting: RFID as Bed Trigger, AMIA Annual Symposium Proceedings Archive, pp. 384–388 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Maniva, H. Sugano, M. Kato, Mass Data Read/Write Technology for UHF-Band RFID Tags, Fujitsu Sci. Tech. J., 43, 4, p. 464-468 (October 2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Perros, Computer simulation techniques the definitive introduction, North Carolina State University, Raleigh (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Ross, Simulation, Elsevier Inc. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Sinclair, Simulation of Computer Systems and Computer Networks: A Process-Oriented Approach, University Press, Cambridge UK (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Stambaugh, F.W. Carpenter, Wireless innovation in inventory monitoring and accounting, Strategic Finance, Vol. 91(6), pp. 35-40 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, W. Chen, C. Ong, L. Liu, Y. Chuang, RFID Application in Hospitals: A Case Study on a Demonstration RFID Project in a Taiwan Hospital, In Proceedings of the 39th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences - Volume 08, (4-7 January 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Whang, Timing of RFID Adoption in a Supply Chain, Management Science, vol. 56, No. 2, pp. 343-355 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.