MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- I. Emre Telatar. Capacity of multi-antenna Gaussian channels, European Transactions on Telecommunications, vol. 10, No 6, (1999), pp. 585–595. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Ermolayev, A.G. Flaksman, I.P. Kovalyov, I.M. Averin. Weight error loss in MIMO systems using eigenchannel technique. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Antenna Theory and Techniques (ICATT’03), Sevastopol, Ukraine, (2003), pp. 333–336. [Google Scholar]
- D.D.N Bevan., V.T. Ermolayev, A.G. Flaksman. Analysis of weight error loss with a multichannel beamformer processor. IEE Proceedings - Radar, Sonar and Navigation, (1998), vol. 145, No 1, pp. 63–72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.D.N Bevan., V.T. Ermolayev, A.G. Flaksman. Coherent multichannel reception of binary modulated signals with dependent Rician fading. IEE Proceedings Communications, (2001), vol. 148, No 2, pp. 105–111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Parshin, V.I. Kudryashov. Analysis of information transmission channel capacity from unmanned aerial vehicle with incorrect channel matrix. Journal of Ryazan State Radio Engineering University, (2015), No 52, pp. 19–24. [Google Scholar]
- M. Patzold, B. O. Hogstad. A space-time channel simulator for MIMO channels based on the geometrical one-ring scattering model. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing. Special Issue on Multiple–Input Multiple–Output (MIMO) Communications, (2004), vol. 4, No 7, pp. 727–737. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Yarlykov. Application of Markov nonlinear filtering theory in radio. – M.: Sov. radio, (1980). –360 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sage, J.L. Melse. Estimation Theory with Application to Communication and Control. – N.–Y.: McGraw-Hill, (1972). – 496 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Sosulin. Detection and Estimation Theory of Stochastic Signals. – M.: Sov. radio, (1978). – 320 p. [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Ivanovsky. Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics. Basics, Practical Aspects with Examples and Problems in MathCad Environment. – SPb: BHV–Petersburg, (2008) – 528p. [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Kuznetcov Numerical Simulation of Stochastic Differential Equations and Stochastic Integrals. – SPb.: Science, 1999. – 458 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.