MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- 5GPPP Association, 5G Vision Brochure, www.5g-ppp.eu, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- NetWorld2020’s-SatCom WG, The role of satellites in 5G, http://www.networld2020.eu (2014) [Google Scholar]
- NGMN Alliance, NGMN White Paper, www.ngmn.org/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- www.sansa-h2020.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vasavada, R. Gopal, C. Ravishankar, G. Zakaria and N. BenAmmar, Architectures for next generation high throughput satellite systems, International Journal of Satellite Communications and Networking (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. French, High Throughput Satellites (HTS) are pushing open the satellite market door, guest column Near Earth LLC. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. Glynn et al, Multi-beam satellite communications system, US patent 20040166801 A1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gallinaro, G. Caire, M. Debbah, L. Cottatellucci, R. Muller, R. Rinaldo, Perspectives of adopting interference mitigation techniques in the context of broadband multimedia satellite systems, in Proc. 23rd AIAA Int. Commun. Satell. Syst. Conf., ICSSC (2005). [Google Scholar]
- N. Zorba, M. Realp, A. Perez-Neira, An improved partial CSIT random beamforming for multibeam satellite systems, in Proc. 2008 10th International Workshop on Signal Processing for Space Communications (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Perez-Neira, C. Ibars, A del Coso, M. Caus, MIMO channel modeling and transmission techniques for multi-satellite and hybrid satelliteterrestrial mobile networks, Physical Communication 4 (2011) 127–139, Elsevier (www.elsevier.com/locate/phycom) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Liolis, J. Gómez-Vilardebó, E. Casini, A. Pérez-Neira, Statistical Modeling of MIMO Land Mobile Satellite Channels, IEEE Trans. on Comm., vol. 58, issue 11 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Pantelis et al., MIMO over Satellite: A Review, IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Volume:13, Issue: 1, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Digital Satellite Communications, ed. By G. Corazza, Springer (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HenarejosP., A. I. Pérez Neira, Dual Polarized Modulation and Reception for Next Generation Mobile Satellite Communications, IEEE Transactions on Communications (Volume:63, Issue: 10) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lagunas, A. Pérez-Neira, MIMO processing, class notes at http://www.cttc.es/researchdevelopment/training/graduate-and-undergraduatelectures/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Arnau, B. Devillers, C. Mosquera, A. Pérez-Neira, Performance study of multiuser interference mitigation schemes for hybrid broadband multibeam satellite architectures, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zorba Barah, M. Realp Campalans, A. Perez- Neira, Beamforming technique for broadband satellite communications, US8310980 B2 patent (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zorba, A. Pérez-Neira, Performance Evaluation of MIMO Multiuser Opportunistic Schemes under QoS requirements, in 4G Mobile & Wireless Communications Technologies, River Publishers, Aalborg, Denmark (2008) ISBN 978–8792329028. [Google Scholar]
- D. Christopoulos, S. Chatzinotas, G. Taricco, M. Á. Vázquez, A. I. Pérez-Neira, P. Arapoglou, A. Ginesi, Multibeam joint precoding: Frame-based design, Chapter in Cooperative and Cognitive Satellite Systems“, edited by Symeon Chatzinotas, Bjorn Ottersten, Riccardo De Gaudenzi, published by Elsevier. 11 (2015). ISBN: 978–0–12–799948–7. [Google Scholar]
- V. Joroughi, M. Á. Vázquez, A. I. Pérez-Neira, Multiple Gateway Precoding with Per Feed Power Constraints for Multibeam Satellite Systems, in Proceedings of European Wireless 2014 (EW’14), 14–16 May 2014, Barcelona (Spain). [Google Scholar]
- J. Grotz, Interference Mitigation and Synchronization for Satellite Communications, PhD Thesis (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Caus, A. I. Pérez-Neira, M. Angelone, A. Ginesi, An innovative interference mitigation approach for high throughput satellite systems, Proc. IEEE International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications, SPAWC (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. Cocco, M. Angelone, A. I. Perez-Neira, Cochannel interference cancellation at the user terminal in multibeam satellite systems, in Proc. 7th Advanced Satellite Multimedia Systems Conference and the 13th Signal Processing for Space Communications Workshop (ASMS/SPSC), (2014), pp. 43–50. [Google Scholar]
- M. Angelone, A. Ginesi, M. Caus, A. I. Perez-Neira, J. Ebert, System Performance of an advanced multiuser detection technique for high throughput satellite systems, Proc. 21st Ka band and broadband communication conference (2015). [Google Scholar]
- EURASIP, Position Paper on Signal Processing Challenges for Communications beyond 5G, Joint Expert Group and 5G Vision Working Group Workshop, Bologna 16 April (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Vidal et al., Next Generation High Throughput Satellite System based on Optical Feeder Links, Proceedings of the Ka and Broadband Communications, Navigation and Earth Observation Conference (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.