MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- P. Kaderavek, J. Pernicka, Torsion oscillations of powered wheelsets, Railvolution, 34–37 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kolář, Design of a Wheelset Drive, Transaction on Electrical Engineering, 4, 11–19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Böcker, N. Amann, B. Schulz, Active Suppression of Torsional Oscillations, EEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 9, 6 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Benker, T. Weber, Torsionsschwingungen von Raddsätzen - eine Herausforderung?, Eisenbahn-ingenieur, 47–52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Markovic, D. Kostic, N. Bojovic, One Method for Detection of Torsional Oscillations of Driving Axles of Electrical Locomotives, Proceedings of the 22nd international conference on Current problems in Rail vehicles – PRORAIL 2015, 1, 27–35 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bieker, J. Dede, D. Dörner, H. Klein, A. Pusnik, Bremsscheibe als Tilger für Radsatz-torsionsschwingungen, ZEV Rail, 381–387 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kolář, Problems with modellling of the influence of the vertical track irregularities on the dynamics of the vehicle drive, Proceedings of the 22nd international conference on Current problems in Rail vehicles – PRORAIL 2015, 1, 275–286 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kolář, Dynamics of Wheelset with Axle Gearbox, Proceedings of the 22nd international conference on Current problems in Rail vehicles PRORAIL 2015, vol. 2, 139–148 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Polach, Creep forces in simulations of traction vehicles running on adhesion limit, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Contact Mechanics and Wear of Rail/Wheel Systems (CM2003), 279–285 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.